Chapter 1

Chapter 1|Love at first sight

Okay, so I'm gonna start this! Let's go!

---{•∆•}---

A few years ago, I really didn't really know who I liked. I kept quiet about my sexuality, because I just didn't know. I eventually transferred to a new school, and that's when I learned it.

"I was getting a book in the library for my homework, and I couldn't reach a book. I stretched and stretched, but I couldn't reach it. 'Do you need some help..?' A boy said, his breath tingling against my neck. I blushed brightly, and turned around.

'Ah... Th-that book...' I said, pointing to the book. He grabbed it, and I beamed a bright smile at him. 'Thank you!' I said, and he winked before he turned and walked away.

My face was bright red, and I touched it slightly. Why is my stomach fluttering? Why is my face so red? Why is my heart pounding? And at that moment, when I looked at the boy, I knew he was the one for me." I said, and my friend, Daisy, rolled her eyes.

"How many times have you told that story?" She whined, and the chubby guy sitting next to her, James, laughed at her. "Well, he's gay. That's for sure." He said, and she laughed too.

"Guys come on!! Does it seem like he doesn't like me!! Come on!!" I pouted, and layed my head on a table outside the school.

"If he likes you, then he would say hi. He never does, he only laughs at your poor attempts. And, he's all clingy on the Marinette chick." He said, and I sighed.

"But he's so dreamy..." I said, and Daisy nodded. "That's for sure.." She said, smiling. "Hot boy in 5." James sighed, and pointed to Adrien. I flushed red as he walked by, and he smiled a bit, tightening his grip around Marinette's waist. "Damn..." Daisy said, collecting her stuff. "I'm going home. I don't think I want to stay any longer." I sighed, collecting my things.

I waved bye to my friends, and walked home. My phone buzzed in my bag, and I scrambled to grab it.

'Hey love. Can I come over ;) I'm sorry about today, you know how I am with the... Gay thing. I still love you.

-Adrien'

I groaned, and ran a had through my hair. I was a bit pissed at his actions, but how was I supposed to say no? I'm in love, and I know he is too. Maybe.

Once I got to my home, I sat on my bed, and groaned more. Damn him and his devilish ways. I layed in my bed, and he walked in shortly after. I looked up at him, my red hair falling in front of my face. "God you are the cutest..." He said, and I blushed, but re-gained my ground quickly. "Cuter than Marinette?" I said, sitting up. "Come on Nath, forget it. You know I can't come out..." He said, and I groaned.

"This is hard for me... Its hard to love you as much as I do when you do that..." I said, and I fell back, when Adrien climbed on top of me. He spread my legs, putting one of his in between. He got very close to my face, and I could smell his sweet scent. "Would you forgive me now? Could I wash away the pain?" He said, and I turned my head. There goes that love I felt when we first met."Point taken... But virginity, no." I said, and he sighed.

"Still can't grab that can I..." He climbed off, and I breathed finnaly. "No coming out, no virginity." I said, smirking.

Dear lord I wanted him to take it. I wanted him to take it bad. But, I have to think for myself a bit here. Is it worth it? I have no clue... I sighed, and tapped my chin.

"Nath what's wrong?" He asked, and I just sighed. "Nothing..." I sighed, pulling out my homework. I started to work on it, and as I did, Adrien watched me work. My face flushed red the whole time, and it was so hard to concentrate.

I put my homework aside, and looked at him. "Why must you stare at me like that? You know that makes me nervous." He smirked, and watched me more. "Well... Your eye candy, I can't stop." He said, and I rolled my eyes, even though I obviously was mid heart attack.

Adrien's phone buzzed, and he looked at it. "Ah... Sorry. Dads calling me home. See you later." He said, getting up. I said goodbye, and saw him out.

I sighed, and hit my head against the door. "Why must I love him so much? My head hurts.. I need Advil..."

So, this is how my day usually goes. I gawk over him with my friends, he rejects me, he comes over, he leaves, and it starts over.

I'm so lost. I'm very lost. Maybe, I just need help. Maybe... It's time to change..

---{•∆•}---

Wow, would you lookie there a chapter that's a bit too short for my liking. Oh well. Hope you enjoyed, I actually managed not to use any smut. Wow. Hopefully this wasn't as bad as I think it is. If you did... You could vote, and comment if you really want to.
XOXO,
-Alyssa