Chapter 5

Chapter 5|Whine

Hello little ducklings! Its been awhike... Are you ready for a new chapter? Cause I'm not... ^^; well whatever. Let's get on with it.

---{•∆•}---

When the waiter brought us our food, I grabbed my fork, and Adrien stared at me. "Are you going to eat?" I asked, and he shook his head. "I was going to wait for you to take the first bite, that's all." He said sheepishly, and I smiled. "You're so weird..." I giggled lightly, and flushed from the girlish giggle I let off. He smiled back at me, and ate after I took the first bite.

The waiter came back, and looked at me. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked, totally ignoring Adrien. "N-Nathaniel...." I said, looking down, suddenly becoming nervous. Pull yourself together!! "Okay, Nathaniel, what if we go see a movie sometime?" I nodded shyly, and he smirked. He slid the bill over to Adrien, ignoring the death glares stabbing his head.

Adrien turned to me, and looked at me, a bit sad. "What's wrong?" I said, and he slid over a small paper. "This is yours." He said, coldly. "Oh... Thank you." I smiled brightly, and he sighed, smiling slightly. "Let's go home, unless you want to get desert." I shook my head, and stood up. "I'm full, I don't think I could eat anymore. And thank you so much for this, it was nice." He nodded and smiled, standing up also.

We walked out, and walked side by side. This is awkward. No ones saying anything! Okay, Nath, think of something to say... Hey Adrien, wanna fuck? NONONO um.... Hey Adrien, what's your favorite color? No, too childish. What abo- "Are you going to the movies with him?" Adrien asked, and I looked up at him, a bit dumbfounded, blinking a few times. "Uhm, maybe. I'm not seeing anyone, so I think it would be okay to go. He seemed nice enough." I said, looking back down to my feet. "Okay" he said, coldly.

Once we arrived, he saw me to my door, even though it was next to his. "Thanks Adrien, I had lots of fun tonight." I smiled, and he stared at me, then reached for my hair. "Ad-" I said, and closed my mouth as he put his hand on my head. He recoiled quickly, and turned his head, placing his hand on the back of his neck. "Ah... Sorry. Um.. See you at work." He said, and he walked to his door quickly. I blinked a few times, and entered my room, still dumbfounded.

Why was Adrien acting so weird?

I tool a shower, and got ready for bed, that one singular question on my mind. I mean, for as long as I can remember, he's never acted this way. Its weird... NO! I can't fall for him again, it won't happen!

I slapped my face, then climbed into bed, and slept till morning.

"Sugar, were going to the park." The little boy nodded, and squirmed excitedly. He would finnaly see his best friend again. When they arrived, he ran to the park. The little blonde boy sat on the tire swing, and rocked back and forth. The boy walked over, and stood in front of the blonde boy. "Wanna play?" He asked, his voice sugary and sweet. "Actually, I want to go somewhere!!" He said, grabbing the red head's hand. He dragged him under a big oak tree, and plopped down, lying in the grass. "Cool!" The light shined through the tree, and it looked beautiful to the young boy's eyes. He had never seen a thing like it. "Can I ask you something?" The young man said, and the red haired boy nodded. "Let's be friends forever, until this tree is gone." He said, and the blonde hair boy looked at him. "I love you." He said, and the red haired boy looked at him, and faded away.

I woke up, and rubbed my temples. "I had that dream again..." I sighed, and got ready for work. Once I was ready, I grabbed my phone, and looked at the notification from my mom.

'HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

-TheRealSlimShady

Happy Halloween 😀

-me

Have any plans, maybe a little lady?

-TheRealSlimShady

No, not this time. I gotta go, I'll see you at chirstmas.

-me

Okay, bye son.

-TheRealSlimShady'

I groaned and hunched over, not willing to face family problems.

My mom thinks I'm straight because she's very Christian, and doesn't like gays. I just don't want to dissapoint her, and say that I am.

I think about the moment I will tell her, hell, I dream about it. Its always the same response though, and its devastating
Leave the family. Leave us alone. We don't love gays.

Of course that would just be irrational, because my mom loves me, she raised me. I've always wondered though, if it really would go bad. When my mom lost my dad, she relied heavily on god. Its never been the same, she never went back to her sweet self.

She lost her heat, her happiness, her passion. It was gone, much like everything I had going for me.

I arrived at worked, not in the mood to have any type of good time. The boss came up to me, all smiles. "Great news Nathaneal. You have been hired for a week to be the outfit planner for the one and only Ali!" He said, very giddily. I turned my head to the side, and looked at him. "Who's Ali?" I asked, and he looked as though he was going to pass out. "Are you living under a rock Nathanael?.." He placed his hand on his head.

"I'm a famous singer. I sing love songs for people all around the world." A deep voice said from behind me. I turned around, and saw Ali staring there, a smile on his face.

---{•♤•}---

Hey guys, thanks for reading!! I promise I'll update more often, ^^; vote if you liked this chapter, and comment if you have something to say!! Love yall to the moon and back!! XOXO,

-Alyssa♡