Chapter 2

Chapter 2|My reality

Okay, first chapter down, many more to go. So, I'm getting this chapter out quickly, because I had an idea for it. When I take long brakes for these books, it's because I just don't have a good enough idea of what I want to do for it. Yes, I write these chapters on the fly without a plan ^^; they still end up decent, so I don't want to hear it.
Here's a little song I've been meaning to bring back, so now you can listen to it while you read. Your welcome.

---{•∆•}---

I woke up in my small apartment, on the ground, my sheets half way across the room. I groaned, and got up, stretching my back out.

I'm 26, and my life couldn't be any worse. I graduated from art school, and I got a job for a big corporation that works with clothes. I hate drawing outfits for slobs who give me shitty pay, but that's what I get.

Daisy and James hang out with me on the weekends and things, and they always talk about their amazing lives. I love them to death, but I am quite envious of them. Nonetheless, they help me out a bunch, and I couldn't ask for better friends.

I forgot, I was getting up, stretching, and possibly quitting. I walked into my restroom slowly, like an old person that is on their death bed, hunch and all. I looked into the mirror, and sighed.

My hair's too damn long, so I have to clip it back, and I lost a bit of my eyesight in an accident, so I have cheap glasses, that are somewhat trendy. I still look young, and it kills me inside.

I got dressed in a white button up that has a pocket with black polka dots on it, and I put on a pair a black skinny jeans. Yes, I look like a gay photographer, but that's pretty much true..

I put coffee in a Starbucks cup, and walked to the bus outside my apartment complex so I could get to work. I got on the bus, showed the driver my pass, and sat next to a blonde haired man.

He looked at me, blinked twice, and shook his head, I think. I saw it out of the corner of my eye, because its rude to stare at people on the bus. I drank a bit of my Starbucks, and looked at my phone.

'Hey, wanna grab dinner tonight? My treat.

-DaisyDukes (this is the name he has them as in his phone)