Chapter 4

Chapter 4|The Story Of Us Looks A lot Like A Tragedy Now

First off, yes, this is a rap song. No, it has no connection to the text, I just like it. Yes, the title of the chapter is song lyrics. Yes, it is significant. Now that we have cleared that, let's start the story.

---{•∆•}---

"Sugar, were going to the park." The little boy nodded, and squirmed excitedly. He would finnaly see his best friend again. When they arrived, he ran to the park. The little blonde boy sat on the tire swing, and rocked back and forth. The boy walked over, and stood in front of the blonde boy. "Wanna play?" He asked, his voice sugary and sweet. "Actually, I want to go somewhere!!" He said, grabbing the red head's hand. He dragged him under a big oak tree, and plopped down, lying in the grass. "Cool!" The light shined through the tree, and it looked beautiful to the young boy's eyes. He had never seen a thing like it. "Can I ask you something?" The young man said, fading slightly.

I woke up the next day, on my couch, in my pink sweater. "Ugh...." I sat up, and flipped my hair out of my face. I groaned, and rubbed my eyes. "He never came... I'm so stupid..." I slapped myself, but not very hard. I dragged myself to the restroom, and pulled my hair half up, and I put the top half in a ponytail, the smallest pony tail ever. I had extra hair hanging up, so I pinned it back. I was a mess.

I climbed into the bus after a bit, and sat in a seat. My mind was too dead for me to think of what the hell was happening at work.

I got off the bus a block earlier, and I went to the coffee shop, and got a frappé. I sat down with my frappé, and I pulled my laptop out. I read a fashion article, that talked about new fashion and makeup, and famous people gossip. Speaking of fashion, I was killing it today for being a mess. I mean, I looked gay, but I am. I always look gay, I should stop thinking that... Well, it was a big cardigan, and a great shirt. I was also wearing black jeans, and some brown combat boots.

I heard seats moving around me, and some small talk. I looked up, my dark circles showing. "Yes?" When I looked up, I saw Adrien and a brown haired girl sitting at MY table. "May I help you?" I asked, a bit irritated. "My friend here is having artist block, but I'm not helping.. You got anything?" He asked, and I grunted softly.

"I-i need something.. Hot." She said, and I raised an eyebrow. "Sorry I do gay not hot." I said, and my face immediately got red. That one slipped out. "Here... I can help." He said, grabbing my hand. To my luck, we were a few steps away from a wall, so he held me against it, and got very close. "Any inspiration yet?" He asked, his breathe tickling my neck. "Y-yeah..." She said, one finger under her nose to stop the bleeding.

He let me go, and I felt my face, and it was beet red. I grabbed my things, and my now chilled frappé, and I left. He had crossed the line once again. He came after me of course, but I ignored him. I walked into work, and Adrien followed behind me. The gay desk worker winked at me, and I had serious déjà vu from yesterday.

I took the stairs, keeping a safe pace from Adrien. I walked into out office, Adrien still very close behind. I sat at my desk, and he walked to his corner, knowing his place. He changed into his next shoot, which was going to be the cover for sports illustrated. The theme was soccer, so I had some soccer clothes to work with.

I walked to him, ans he was already in his boxers. I didn't get flustered alot, I got used to it easily. Unfortunately, if I'm not flustered, I'm skeptical. "Why where you already undressed?" I asked, and he chuckled. I measured his waste, and he started thrusting it. "Can you not?" I said grumpily, and he laughed at my unpleased reaction.

Once we finished, I walked over to my desk, and put my ear buds in. He walked over, and I was very unaware. He took them out, and I jumped, earning a laugh from him. "I owe you. Wanna get something to eat after the shoot? I'm sorry for earlier.." He said, putting his head dangerously close to my neck, and I could feel the heat of his breath. "Yeah whatever." I said, and he kindly tapped my shoulder.

I cleaned my desk once he left for the shoot. He came in, and stood in the door way. "You ready, amour?" He said, and I rolled my eyes. "Don't call me that." I grumbled, and he laughed. I noticed, that I've been grumbling a bit too much, but its his fault...

He took me to an Italian restraunt, and I stood in awe at the fanciness of it. We got seated in the back, and the dim light made it seem more like a date. I gulped at the mood and aura of the place. The waiter came to us and poured us glasses of water, and he winked after he said he'd bring us the menus. Is everyone gay?

I looked at Adrien, who was glaring at the waiter. What was his problem? I shook it off, and sipped the water. I looked up, and Adrien has his hands on the table out in front of him, and he was staring a me with his chin rested on his hands. "Yes?" I asked, and he shook his head. "Its nothing." He said, tucking his hands away.

He was acting strange, a bit different than earlier. I wondered why, pondering that through our small talk till the waiter came back.

---{•∆•}---

And another chapter down the drain!!! I'm really enjoying this story, and I'm getting chapters out faster than I thought I could!! This is exciting! And if have so many ideas!! I love it, and you!! I you liked it, vote, if you have a pretty opinion, comment it!!! XOXO,

-Alyssa∆