BEFORE YOU READ

So yes, I'm doing the impossible. I'm sitting two fanfics at once. Its going to be very difficult, so please bare with me! This fanfic may not start off with chapters flying out, just because of my other one, but I just had to write this one.

So, all the cast will be characters from miraculous ladybug if you haven't quite figured that out yet, and the pages will be the usual 1,000 words that I do. I mean I try to do more than 1,000, but I usually don't want to advance the story any more in that chapter.

Also, this may have smut, I have no clue, but I will not go into detail, just in case I have young readers. If I do end up adding smut, I will change this to a story with mature content. Expect that soon, maybe even the first chapter.

If you do not like gay books, I suggest you hop off right now. This is going to be so gay, I might explode. I've been dying to write a gay fanfic since my first book, and now that I'm writing one, you must prepare yourself for the ultamite gay and closet gayness.

I will not bore you with any more info, and I will start the first chapter when I am ready and know what I'm going to write. Thank you so much if you read all of this, it means quite a bit. And I'd you've read all my others, you should totally tell me, because that's awesome and your awesome. That's it for now, love you all!
XOXO,

-Alyssa∆