Blood Moon

This is a lot of past stuff but I'm trying to skip ahead but I don't wanna start off with it backstory y'know? Hope you enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sometimes... I feel completely alone... other times... "Y/N!!!"... I feel like I can never get a break... "y/n!? Are you listening!?!?" I sighed and looked at the blonde a little annoyed "what is it Armin?" We had just gotten back from hand to hand combat training, so how was he so damn happy? "Mikasa and I were planning on taking a walk later and thought you'd like to come. We know you like astronomy and today's a blood moon!" A smile tugged at my lips at the words. Ever since I was little I've been interested in stars and planets.

~flashback~

My dad studied them a lot, and my mom passed away when I was really young. So me and my little brother hung out with him a lot. But there was that one fateful day... Me and my father fought one day, because he said he didn't want me to join the scout regiment. But I wanted to go out and see the world. But he knew it was too dangerous. The day we had that argument... that fight... would be our last conversation. The next day I went out to get food... I heard that the wall had been breached, and ran straight home. I came home to something I'll never forget... and I will always regret it...

~end of Flashback~

"So what's it gonna be Y/n? You coming?" I sighed before nodding slightly but enough to make him jump before pulling me up with him. He dragged me outside only to see Mikasa with a grim look on her face and Eren in front of her with the same expression. It was silent for a few seconds until Armin spoke. "Hey guys... what's the matter?" Mikasa turned to us in fear and anger. "Tomorrow our squad heads out... " My eyes widen yet I try to remain calm. "Really? You can't be serious..." I exclaimed only to be filled with anger.

"Aren't you supposed to be joining our squad Y/n?" Eren whispered. I had forgotten... I signed up to join Mikasas team since I didn't get along with some people on mine. I nodded slightly and sighed. "Well... no point in moping and striding around..." I tried to lighten up the mood a little. "Isn't tonight a blood moon?" They all looked up with small grins. We started waking until we saw the sun setting. "It's gonna start soon!!!" I sounded like a fan girl... disgusting... but I couldn't help it... as we sat on the roof I waited thinking about the last time I saw the moon with someone. It was my Father...

~Flashback~

I ran home... palms sweating and I saw my home still intact... "thank god..." I thought to myself as I entered my house. It was completely wrecked and blood spots could be seen on the floor making me shiver. "Daddy... ? Little brother...?" I stepped on a piece of glass and look to my right to see my little brother with lifeless little eyes filled with tears. My mouth moved trying to form his name but I couldn't speak. I looked around and saw the hole in the other side of the house... and my Fathers blood everywhere. His torso was ripped in two lying in front of me. I heard a scream from outside and saw a titan in front me... I saw boats arrive and I was one of the first people to get on. I sat on the ship and vowed... From then on as long as my heart beats... I will eliminate the Titans to extinction...

~End of Flashback~

"Y/n are you okay?" I turn to see Eren and his turquoise orbs glowing in the last moments of sunlight. "Yeah I'm fine..." I wiped away the specs of tears in my eyes and stared into the sky. Before long the glint of the blood moon shone over the dorms. We talked and laughed there for a while. Soon we all got tired but I was the last one to leave. I sat there smiling and looking up at the sky happily remembering painful pasts. Before I knew it... I had fallen asleep on the rooftop.

I dreamt of me and my Father and brother looking at different constellations. Only to wake up to cold grey eyes piercing into mine. "Wake the hell up you moron!" I shuddered and stood up and held my right fist to my heart. "Yes sir!" I said wide awake. "Now explain to me why the F**k you were dead asleep up here? It's filthy y/n!" I nodded and looked straight.

"Yes sir I'm very sorry sir" he made a tsk sound and strode off the roof, I followed after. "Get ready Y/n, were heading out today" he gestured for me to leave but before I could he took a tight grip on my wrist. I grit my teeth in annoyance and pain and looked back. "Don't ever let me catch you being dirty again..." he Ordered. I assumed he was talking about the roof being dirty but as I walked away I could've sworn I heard him say... "at least not without me..."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•+•*•

Haha hope you guys like it so far... plz comment and vote, of course you don't have to but haha just suggesting. I'll try to update everyday if I can but I am a very busy person... Sleeping is very difficult sometimes!!!
Haha anyways I'll update tomorrow or maybe later... BAI!!!