I Love You

*cough cough* beware the smut People.... and plz comment and vote

________________________________

I stepped into the almost impossibly clean room and turned around to be pushed smuttly onto the bedspread. He rolled his hands into my shirt. He unbuttoned my cloths and unzipped his pants. He pulled our cloths off leaving us both in nothing but our undergarments. I smiled and roamed his back until I reached his hard member. I squeezed it a few times before feeling him slide a hand under my f/c bra and massage my right boob.

I held in a moan until I felt him rub a hand on my clit making me let out a small sample. He smirked at this and thruster against my wet...{too awkward to say I'm sorry plz forgive me!!} I couldn't help but let him. He slid off his boxers to reveal his large member and he slipped off my wet ones to show my... {Stuff...} He smiled making me blush a bright red as I tried to cover up but he saw and put his elbows in between my knees holding my flawless thighs open. He licked my clit making me shudder. "L-Levi..." I whispered holding in my cries of pleasure from his ears.

He noticed this and crawled up to my chest and and bustled his nose up my valley and through my hair until our entrances were aligned. The corners of his mouth curled into a grin and he inserted a digit making me gasp. He smiled at this and inserted another... then 3 in all. He began thrusting and wiggling his fingers along my cavern making my insides tingle. "L-Levi..." I moaned out. He thrust harder and faster with every move. Soon I tightened up and couldn't hold it much longer. "Levi... I'm... I'm gonna..." he knew but kept going. "Let it out y/n..." I did as told and was relieved and licked his soft plump lips before he kissed mine.

"I guess we're even now y/n" he finally spoke looking at me. I looked back at him and grinned back. "Yeah... I'm glad I didn't get pregnant yet too" he nodded as our bodies pressed together. Soon I was comforted by my heartbeat in his soon syncing together into a rhythm making me smile. Before I knew it... we were asleep and I was no longer living without love. Until that fateful day came...

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Haha sorrrrry!!! But all Lemons and fluff gotta end sometime but I'm taking requests soon later, hope you guys liked this and plz check out my other books, sorry I deleted some stupid ones but I hope you liked it while it lasted...

~Levi_Ackerman2114 out~