~Broken~

Hehe, Yeah I updated more than I usually do because I have a lot of good Ideas!!! NO MORE WRITER'S BLOCK!!! Anyways hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote/comment/follow BAI!!!

______________________~Play the song~_________________________

I woke up the next morning to Mikasa patting my shoulder and whispering in my ear, "time to wake up Y/n... Don't you have somewhere to be?" I yawned and sat up before pulling my hood over my head. It was still early so I decided to go take a shower. After I finished Mikasa patched me up quickly this time and I waved goodbye with my hood still up. I made my way to the work out room Erwin told me to go to. When I got there I dropped my gear and put on a grey sweater to cover my face but rolled up the sleeves so I could put the knuckle guards on. I then slipped on some dark grey shorts. I walked up to a punching bag and began swinging at it like my life depended on it.

Then I remembered the sights I saw last night making my eyes tear up. I began kicking the bag until it was swinging like crazy. I remember seeing his face against Petra's and the way he held her... I was a tool, something to keep his mind occupied... Nothing more nothing less. The I love you's that we spat out were nothing but mispronounced goodbyes. I roundhouse kicked the large structure making it fall down but I wouldn't let it fall. I kept going on all sides hitting, kicking, and punching it until it ripped open.

I sat there sweaty and panting. I felt so alone. Tears threatened to spill and I let them fall. Without someone to love and care for me... I'm broken... Broken like a glass. no love can stay in it anymore because of the cracks made. No liquid, no love... no more... I picked up the bag and cleaned up the mess I made not noticing the figure watching me. I wiped the sweat on my forehead before grabbing hold of a bar and doing pull ups and chin ups. I did it until my arms felt like they were gonna break off. Then I stretched a little bit and did some squats to where my legs felt like they were going to collapse. I look at the time and realize it was about time to take a break and eat something. As I was grabbing my stuff something flew past my face and hit the wall. My eyes widened as I saw a wooden knife lodged into the wall.

I grabbed it and looked at it recognizing it as one of the combat training tools for hand to hand combat. I looked around and saw a familiar short clean freak with a neutral expression. "You're pretty good cadet..." He stepped closer allowing me to see his well toned body. The one I once loved. "Thank you corporal... How long have you been there?" I asked. "When you killed that punching bag. Honestly I thought I was the only one able to do that..." I smirked and pulled my hood down. "You're tough corporal...". His eyes widened while mine teared up. "Why is that Cadet?" I sighed and wiped the tears away.

"Your tough because you can say goodbye to someone that loved you so quickly and then go to another to treat them better..." He stood unable to speak for a while. The silence was killing me. "What's your name Cadet?" He said out of nowhere. "That's not important... What's important is that you know that Y/n L/n... She loved you... And I don't think she's very happy seeing you right now". And with that I calmly picked up my belongings and was about to leave until a firm grip clamped on my wrist.

"Seriously who are you?" He said sternly. My mind debated whether or not I should take off and leave or give him a fake name. I sighed pulling my arm away. "I'm a friend, a broken heart, a soldier, but most importantly... I'm a nobody..." With that I sped walked out the door closing it so he couldn't follow. I was still in my combat outfit but I didn't care and Erwin would understand why I didn't have my uniform on because he assigned me to this. I made my way to the mess hall and saw an empty table in the back so I went off to sit there. I wonder why Levi was there in the first place... I told Erwin I wanted to stay away from him and I didn't want him knowing I was alive... My thoughts were blown away when a loud thump was heard across from where I was. I saw Eren getting in a fight with Jean. I sighed and whistled making Jean look at me. I pointed to the seat in front of me and he let Eren go to come to me.

Everyone averted their gazes from mine as Jean made his way to my table. "Don't go starting fights with my brother Jean..." He sighed and sat down. "Sorry... It's just crazy how he's always ranting on and on about Titans when he himself is one". I laughed a little at his comment and made everyone look in our direction. Soon everyone was whispering to each other about stupid matters like, 'I didn't know she could Laugh' or 'looks like the freak has a soul afterall'... I ignored them but was startled when a cold icy voice called out to a Cadet. "You there, Cadet noname... My office now". I sighed knowing he was talking about me. I got up and headed to the door after him.

As we reached his office he opened the door allowing me inside. I walked in adjusting my hood before he could see me. As he closed the door behind us he pulled up a chair and ordered me to "sit Cadet". I did as I was told and crossed my arms and brought my right leg up on top of my left waiting until he sat down. Once he was sitting across from me at his desk I pulled my hood down to cover my eyes but I could still see. "What is your name Cadet?" great... I've gotta give him a fake name then... "And don't even think about giving me a false name, Because I'll know..." I rolled my eyes under the hood. "My name is confidential, As per your little assumption that I'd give you a fake I'd like to leave now". He grit his teeth but didn't release me yet. "You should learn who's boss. Anyways tell me how you know Y/n L/n exactly..." I sighed in annoyance. "I already told you, we're close..." He made a 'tch' sound before standing up and walking over to me.

"Don't feel so entitled cadet... I'll find out who you are sooner or later... As for right now, take off your damn hood. It's rude". I sucked my teeth at his demand and didn't do it. "That's an order cadet!" He did NOT just raise his voice at me! "If you don't I will..." His hand grasped onto my hood but I grabbed his hand and twisted him onto his back. "Don't you dare..." I scowled at his action before getting off of him and walking away. He grabbed my ankle making me hiss in pain from the cuts there. I tripped falling on my knees about to retaliate until he held a knife to my neck. And this time it wasn't a wooden one... "Now Cadet... I will ask one last time... Who the hell Are you?" I'm cornered... What should I do? I don't want to give up my identity... And I don't want to hide from my friends anymore either... I sighed knowing I have no other reliable options...