Jealousy and Death

I woke up to the sound of what seemed to be purring but as soon as I looked I was embraced into a tight grip making me squeal as our bodies collided. Hips interlocked and I couldn't move. "Good Morning..." A very Tired Levi awoke smirking. "I think we're late Levi..." he nodded and stood up letting you breath from his death-like grip.

When I reached breakfast I sat with Mikasa and Armin who were shoving what looked like bread into his mouth. It was so cute*** oh wait... I'm dating Levi... Can't look at other guys... "so what's up Y/n? You didn't come back to the dorms last night, and Hanji said Corporal requested you to his studies....." a silence fell over the table only to be broken by someone slumping down next to us throwing a hand over my shoulder. "Me and y/n are together now so I don't want any of you giving the slightest hint of liking* towards her, UNDERSTAND BRATS?" His voice darkened and sent fear through the entire Cafeteria.

"Damn Levi... you didn't have to go all Overprotective like that" Mikasa said smiling. Armin's grin widened and his glow seemed to shine brighter. However, Eren's side of the room darkened. What wrong? Maybe they shoved that bread all the way up his brain. "I need to get paperwork done now so please excuse me..." Levi stood up and gave me a peck on the forehead. I blushed and smiled waving him goodbye then turned to Eren's Angry Aura. "Eren what's wrong?" He just turned away to hide his Upset expression. I tilted my head a little confused. "Haha don't act like you don't know already y/n!" Armin cooed. "No I don't actually" I said shaking my head slightly. "Come on y/n, Isn't it obvious? Just the slightest?" Mikasa stated. It's oblivious that they can just assume I know this crap. "No, just tell me already you guys are killing me!" Eren still refused to join in. "He's jealous y/n" I sat they flabbergasted.

"Jealous!? Of what!?" I exclaimed drastically. "Three 10 ft, 12 ft and 14 ft Titans have breached our walls. Gear up and eliminate them as soon as possible!" I can't Believe it! They've been breached!? But how!?!?

>>Time Skip>>

We were all geared up and ready to go. Me
And Mikasa were assigned to get rid of the 12 ft., Eren was assigned the 10 ft. And Levi got the 14 ft. As we reached them I noticed this was any ordinary Titan. It was walking straight and had no smile. In fact... it was like a frown. It
Also had the ability to sprint and leap. Mikasa tried to send in the first cut to the nape and it was deep... but apparently not deep enough... it healed quickly and flicked Mikasa across the houses. "MIKASA!" I called after her but my lungs couldn't scream all of the pain I was feeling as I saw her body lifeless on one of the rooftops.

I cried out and tried to fight the Titan alone. Levi and Eren were too Far away for me to Call for and Mikasa wasn't waking up anytime soon. I swept down and picked up Mikasa. Her muscles added to her weight. I was angry but I was scared. I was full of Determination and anger... (you are filled with Determination...) I used my gear to launch myself through the air and slice the head almost completely off, But the Titan healed again... I tried to hit it again but my blades shattered leaving me armless... I realized I may not make it out of this one... alive... "so much for Jealousy and Dating Levi..." I say to myself as all of the light in my eyes disappear as I feel warmth all around me.

I open them to see giant white orbs shutting in front of me. Before they close I see I'm still in one piece and alive at that. But my gear is malfunctioning and my blades are broke. So I was stuck... I was going to die. As the Titans mouth was closing I threw out my jacket so they could know... I was dead... When I was swallowed down while I heard what sounded like Mikasa's Scream and Levi's call for my name. Eren was in his Titan form so he couldn't understand what was going on.

•••Mikasas P.O.V.•••

Everything is hurting... that 12 meter... had abilities. I awoke to shattering sounds and my head pounding. I tried to stand but all I could do is watch y/n fight the damn monster. I crawled to one of the buildings 3 houses away since I was thrown so far. At least a few of my bones Are broken... I have to get to y/n though... But little did I know.... I was too late.

I watched her being tossed into the Titans Mouth with broken blades and apparently her gear was broken as well... My heart felt like it was being squeezed and my stomach hurt to watch it. "Y-Y/N!!! NO!!!" I tried to get up... my gear was still functional but my legs are probably crushed. I cried there unable to move when a jacket was tossed out of the Beasts mouth. I took it and looked at it close.

'It... It's y/n's!' I think she's still alive... before I could call for the others the Titan swallowed what appeared to be y/n... Oh no... what would Eren and Levi say of this.... They'll never forgive me for being so careless. "Oi, Brat..." a familiar voice boomed through my ears. His voice bring tears to my eyes being Y/n's best friend and he's her boyfriend... "Hey I'm talking to you *tsk*" I shivered holding y/n's jacket close to my chest. Levi's eyes Widened.

"Oi... Mikasa... what's that you've got there?" I shivered at him saying my shameful name. "It's... y/n's jacket..." he pulled me up and spat in my face as he spoke. "Where is She!? Is she okay!? Answer me!!!" I flinched at his tone. I shook my head in response. He just stood there speechless.

•••Levi's P.O.V.•••

She... she just said it's Y/n's jacket... is... is she okay? I shook Mikasa as I asked all these things but all I got was a shake of the head signaling y/n... y/n is.... no, it can't be... "She's... She's dead Levi Hechou..." I dropped Mikasa back to where she was and looked around for the 12 meter Titan they were assigned to... I spotted it and thought to myself. "Oi Mikasa, do you think she got swallowed whole and is inside the stomach still? She nodded making my heart pound.

I dashed using my gear and quickly sliced the stomach but I didn't want to hurt her inside so I cut the stomach through it back. All of it stomach acids came out along with everything it's eaten. I was disgusted at the sight but caught a glimpse of Y/n's gear and broken swords. "That's why she couldn't escape on her own... " I searched through the disgusting piles of bodies and blood...

My heart skipped a beat as I saw....

•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*

Haha okay then everyone that's the last of it and if you want yourselves to live... go ahead and make up that part on your own, and if You want to die then let it be. However I need requests for more and I need y'all to give me feedback... if you like plz vote, if not comment BAD things to me haha. I'm used to it, okay BAI!!!

~Levi_Ackerman2114~