Corporal Levi

I sped to the showers and cleaned myself up before getting dressed and heading to breakfast. I couldn't help but keep replaying the thought in my mind about what the corporal had said when he caught me on the roof. "At least not without me..." I repeated as I was entering the cafeteria. I was greeted by Mikasa and Armin grinning like crazy people. I've known them for a few weeks now, but I still haven't gotten used to how good friendship feels. I sat down with my tray as I sit across from Eren who seems quiet.

"What's up..." I smile watching him flinch back into reality. "Hey, y/n, not much, did you have fun last night?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Duh, I literally fell asleep on the roof" his eyes widened as Armin and Mikasa joined us. "F'real!? Your weird!" We laughed and I acknowledged his statement. "I know I am... but then I got in trouble with the corporal" Armin spat his water and Mikasa cleaned him up. "Did you just say the corporal!? As in... Corporal Levi?" I sighed and rested my chin on my palm. "Yes... Why is that so shocking that I got in trouble?"

They all gasped at this. "B-but he's the corporal..." Eren stuttered. "And?" I added a little creeped out by Mikasas stare. "Be careful y/n... If the corporal caught you in the roof... In the morning... which he was supposed to be on duty..." I inhaled deeply and groaned. "Mikasa get to the point would yah?" She nodded and glanced at the boys. "This could mean trouble... Just Be careful, I don't trust Levi" Whenever Mikasa gets serious like this it worries me...

"Alright..." I agreed
"Good" she said calmly
The tension at the table loosened and we all got ready to head out. When I was gearing up my horse I noticed a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked around yet saw no one so I continued what I was doing. Once my horse was ready I threw myself onto her. She was a beautiful black and white coated horse. And for some reason every time I see a horse with brown hair I think of Jean... not to be mean or anything buuuut....

I was snapped back in reality when someone from behind me cleared their throat. "Aren't you gonna go join the others y/n?" I turned around to meet two glaring silver eyes stabbing me. "Y-Yes corporal Levi..." he made a tsk sound and got in his own horse. "Let's go then shall we?" He said sternly, ice in his tone sending shivers down ,y spine. "Y-yessir!" I retorted and hopped on mine. "And Jesus Christ, y'know whenever we're alone you don't have to call me corporal" I nodded and we rode off to join the others.

-*-fast forward-*-

We were riding off through the forest almost at the check point when our teams had to join together on the other side of the forest. "Almost there, just a few miles left..." Erwin was so brave. I don't know how he's so calm. As soon as we were on the other side we were starting to group up again but a Titan appeared. I tried to keep up with my group but then I heard a familiar girlish scream. I turned around and saw Armin being picked up off of his horse. "ARMIN!" I called Levi turned around but kept going. "We have to help him!" I yelled for an answer but he stayed silent. Just then Mikasa and Eren came and began making their way here. They were moving fast but not fast enough. By the time they made it to us Armin would be gone.

"Levi Please! Save him and I promise I wont run and do anything you tell me just Please Don't let Armin Die!" Levi made a tsk sound then he leapt off of his horse and in one swift movement launched towards the nape of the neck and cut it deep. Armin came falling down and was caught by Levi's horse soon joined by Me and Levi. "Thank God!" Levi rolled his eyes and I laughed little out of relief that he was okay. "And Thank you Levi... I owe you" I could've sworn He smirked before adding. "You better repay me for this y/n" I gulped back as he gave me a piercing stare. "O-of course Levi Hechou"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Haha okay... thank you for reading my Friends and plz Vote, and Comment.
I luv u guys and I'll update soon but I'm at school right now... XD