Ch.1- I'm Bored

Melissa's Pov:

  Saturday the most boring day of the whole week if you have nothing to do! No text buddy or family members to go see or even go shopping at the mall! Had to spend MY Saturday babysitting! How fun (note my sarcasm).  I carefully watch as my 2 year old sister whose name is Samantha jump on my moms bed hitting my brother with a pillow. They seemed to be having fun, but not me! I was bored and wanted to do something! I take out my iPod and play song music from my favorite band which is All Time Low. I listen to them and watch here and there that my brother whose name is Christopher and he's 7 doesn't do something to Samantha. I look back down at my iPod and look at the App Store for apps I can use and I stumble across an app called textPlus. I download it just in case my parents took my iPod away and I had something to text on. I look at the reviews to see if it was a good app and it was so I downloaded it!

   After it was downloaded, I made an account and tried understanding how the app worked. After I got the hang of the app I went the the review section and decided to make a review saying how the app was easy to use and all of a sudden a thought came to mind to me. I thought 'What if I wrote my number on the review also hoping that maybe I will talk to new people from different places and see how life is for them and all that. I submitted the review and continued my day like nothing happened! I finished babysitting and watched some tv. Spongebob was on and my brother and me decided to bond a little more and what best way to bond than by watching Spongebob! We watched Spongebob the whole day and before I knew it it was time to go to bed so I said my 'goodnight's' to everyone and went to sleep listening to music while I fell into a deep sleep. 

  Little did I know that the following day I would recieve a text from someone. From someone who would turn my life into something so wonderful! Something so little people seem to find! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter is just to kind of explain how everything is going and started in the beginning! Yes, I know it's boring the first chapter, but then it will start getting better I promise! 

If you like and want more don't forget to vote and become a fan! Thanks till next time!!

-True_Love27