Ch.4 Dreams And Wishes

Note: This story will always be in my perspective and what happens.  I won't be changing perspectives because I obviously can't fake his perspective if I don't know his exact feelings. 

Melissa's POV:

        It was morning time again.  All I had in my mind was Gio.  So sweet so caring and we are exactly the same basically.  Who knew something like this would happen to me!  I look down at my iPod and get a small blush on my cheeks and a small smile.

"Good morning preciosa!! I hope you slept well! I miss you so mcuh text me when you are awake. :* "

Isn't that so sweet? I answer back,"Good morning Gio! Did you sleep well?"

*25 minutes pass by*

"Sorry, I was busy preciosa.  I miss you so much!! I wanna kiss you!" Gio answered back.

"It is okay Gio don't worry about it! I want to kiss you too! Gio I have to get ready for school.  Can I text you when I get back from school?" 

"Yes, you can Meli.  Don't worry about it I'll be waiting for you till you get home!"

"Okay Gio.  Thank you!"

"Meli remember that I love you okay?"

I was in shock he said he loved me first! 

"Gio I love you too!! You make me so happy!! Text you when I am home bye bye baby :* <3 "

        After I said bye to Gio I ran out of bed and got dressed as quickly I could in my uniform.  Khakis and a ugly green collared shirt with a extremely baggy green hoodie overing all of me to make me feel safe. If you didn't know this about me then let me tell you.  When I was in the 1st Grade in elementary school I got bullied.  I was the laughing stock of everyone since I had hairs on my arms and they happen to be more darker than the average girl.  They would laugh and laugh at me that it made me cry and I put on my sweater and wouldn't take it off.  I would be in gym class and the teacher woud say,"Melissa, take off your sweater before you get a heat stroke!!"  me being the shy and easily scared person got traumatized.    No matter what I did I couldn't take it off!  Years and years went by I would wear sweaters and never ever take them off even in the hottest times of summer!  There you go my weird story of why I wear hoodies even till this day.

        I then do everything I need to do in the bathroom and walk out and rush to school.  While I am in school I find my two friends and tell them my most amazing experience finding my other half.  They end up believing I am lying because it seemed too good to be true for them.  

"Melissa, how do you know he isn't cheating?  How do you know he actually cares?  You probably never talked on the phone once!" yelled one of my best friends.

"Maybe we haven't talked on the phone yet, but I am sure we will soon!  He treats me like a princess compared to your stupid ex's Yareli!  He is just like me in every way possible and he is my definition of perfection even amazing part his birthday is the day before mine! December 26th." I said with my eyes having a far away look.

"Melissa.  When you get hurt I will say I told you so." Yareli calmly spoke.

        I got up and went back to class with a smile on my face desperatly waiting to go home to talk to my Gio.  As the hours pass it is time to go home since school is over.  My mom picks me up and tells me,"Melissa your brother has a dentist appointment and we have to go right now he is late!" 

        I sigh and say a grumpy 'okay' and sit back and quickly text Gio why I wouldn't be home soon.  My mom takes my brother in for his appointment and I wait in the car and just wait for Gio's reply.  I never got  one.  I close my eyes and rest a little suddenly my phone vibrates and the message said.

"Do you know who I am?"

That didn't seem like Gio and I was worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you gues think?

Comment!

Vote!

Tell me if the story is good or bad! Thank you! (: