Ch. 8 What Just Happened?

Melissa's POV:

        I really cannot believe I found the most lovable guy ever.  He is my everything, but I don't like how he has been lately doubting me thinking I talk to guys.   Gio, Gio, Gio.  Mi amor.  Don't doubt me please.  I was currently doing homework at my after school program.  I told Gio I would text him as soon as I got home which would be 7pm here and 9pm over there.  I was humming along to my favorite song and I hear my phone vibrate I unlock it and thought it was a text from Gio, but it wasn't.

"Hi, I'm Nick 17 years old and from Florida." unknown person said.

This didn't sound good it sounded creepy and I had a bad feeling, but I decided I would answer after I was done with my after school program.  

*Three hours later*

        Finally done with my after school program I decided I would text Gio and the mystery person.  

"Hi, I am Melissa, but I don't know you and don't know how you got this number." I answered to "Nick"

-seconds later-

"I was looking for my friends number on here and stumbled across you and decided to text you.  So are you single?  Where are you from?  Can we become friends?" he asked.

"Ummm... thats weird I don't know though and I have a boyfriend who I love very much and he is extremely possessive and is scared of losing me, so I don't think we can be friends.  I have to go now bye.."

"Hi Gio, I just got out of my after school program.  I miss you!!!!"

"Hola preciosa!  How was school?  Any guys talked to you today??"

"No Gio no guys talked to me, but please don't get mad, but I got a text from some guy on this app.  I don't know him and I told him I can't talk to him because I have a boyfriend and all that."

"Next time he messages you if he does ever give me his user and all and I will talk to him.  You are mine and he shouldn't try being your friend!!!"

"Gio please calm down! I do not like seeing you mad you kinda scare me!!  I felt bad being mean like that since I am not mean, but I understand why you don't want me to talk to him."

"You wanted to be his friend??"

"No.. I don't know him, but I don't like being mean Gio."

"Ok."

        I do not like Gio being like this.  I understand his jealousy, but I hate being mean.  I am naturally a nice person expect when someone does something mean to me first.  This all sounds weird though.  It doesn't make sense for this guy to message me.  I don't know, but hopefully it is nothing bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!  Sorry super short lot has been going on and I honestly have still to sort it all out! Hopefully I can update soon not sure when, but this is as a I didn't forget I haven't updated in a very long time.  Song on the side is my song of the day hope you enjoy!

Comment

Vote

Enjoy!

Sorry it was super bad :(