Chapter 12

"OMG GUYS WHERES JOEY?!" Nya started to freak out slightly, trying not to be obviously worried too much in front of Joey, "shitttt, i told him to hold my leather jacket while i went on a ride, i must of left him and forgot," Brandon grinned, "well we gotta go back and find him!" Nya was out raged, Johnny glared at her with anger, he was getting pissed off, he was jealous and tired. "SIT DOWN NYA!" Johnny yelled back at her, she sat immediately while rolling her eyes. "I'll ring him," Hunter offered, pulling his brand new iphone 7 plus out. Joey answered straight away, "oh hey hunter..." he spoke weirdly, you could tell he was very pissed off, "where are you?" Hunter demanded, "oh idk... what about WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!" he changed from low to high in a second, "we are on the uber, going to the hotel, are you there already?" Hunter tried to be calm. "Yea, i have been waiting for hours for you guys to come back, i need the freaking key to get into my room though," he was glaring from the other side of the line. "I'm so sorry Joey for leaving you," Brandon whispered, pressing his cheek against Hunters to get his voice into the microphone.

 "I don't want to talk to you bro, go away!" Joey mumbled while walking away from Brandon, Megan and Brandon where his room mates. "Well this is great, you guys work it out, im going to bed," Megan sighed, bolting off. "So wheres my jacket?" Brandon asked awkwardly, "your what?" Joey snapped sarcastically and viciously, "you didn't..." Brandon was about to burst, "oh, so its ok to leave me, i guess i left the jacket, that's all you cared about anyway!" Joey hided his emotions, he was upset inside, "good night..." he stormed off into his room. Brandon sat on the floor, thinking of how selfish had been lately, "fml," he groaned, "Brandon are you ok?" Megan came out of her room, he was crying on the floor, Megan rushed to his side, hugging him. She started comforting him, "you don't deserve me, you deserve way better," he sulked, "no babe, your what i deserve, ik you way too well. You are a strong boy, always positive and happy, don't change that now, yea you hurt Joey but you'll make up, i will buy you new jacket if it meant so much to you." Megan explained softly, "this is why i love you Megan, your always here for me," he smiled, wiping his tear. Megan walked to her bedroom not long after, Brandon stuck into her room and lay next to her, he didn't care if Hunter told him off again, all he cared about was being beside her. As she fell asleep, he kissed her cheek and whispered, "goodnight my princess."

The next morning Joey was unfortunately the one to catch them, he was in a naughty mood, he smirked at them, he had a nasty idea for a joke. He rushed to the pharmacy, it was only early and everyone else was fast asleep. He crept across the street, coming back with a packet, he opened it and put a pinch of flour in a rubbery thing. He put it on the floor with a cheeky grin on his face, he bolted into his room and waited till morning, luckily for him, Hunter was awake. He pulled his shocked face, "HUNTER!!! LOOK IN MEGAN'S ROOM!!!" he pulled him into her room, as Hunter looked around, Joey was laughing so hard. Hunter's eyes flamed, "ok this is the last time!" he woke Brandon up by shaking him, he had his arms rapped around Megan so she woke too. "HUNTER?" Megan was confused, she noticed Brandon was next to her, "oh no..." she knew what happened from Brandon's expression. He was staring at something on the floor, "I SWEAR TO GOD THAT IS NOT MINE!" he jumped up with panic, "WTF BRO!" Hunter ran at him and tried to grab him but Brandon was too quick, he bolted out the door. Megan was left with Joey in her room, she was confused and looked helplessly at Joey, he was laughing his ass off. "JOEY!" Megan got up and slapped him, "OW," he hissed, glaring at her, "WTF NOT COOL!" Megan screamed, "YOU ARE A FERAL LITTLE BRAT!" she almost jumped at him at attempted to fight him. "GEEZ, CHILL GURL!" he backed off, a bit freaked out. "I'm sorry Joey, please don't do that, who knows what Hunters gonna do to him," Megan started crying, she imagined some punishments, even worse was Christine was in the next hotel room.

Hunter was dragging Brandon into Christine's room, Ashton was with her. "Brandon explain yourself!" Hunter pushed him forward, "Joey pulled a prank to get me in trouble, he put a condom next to Megan's bed," he explained, ignoring Hunters hesitation, "wait what?" Hunter laughed, "you think shes gonna believe that?" he asked awkwardly, Christine was disgusted either way. "Brandon wouldn't do that, you know what Joey's like," she thought, Hunter nodded, half believing it. Megan came into the room with Joey, she was pulling him by the arm, "its my turn to drag someone," she snapped. "JOEY APOLOGIZE!" he threatened, "yes, i pulled the prank, i was bored ok.." he lied, "i'm sorry Brandon, i was just so upset that i thought you'd need some pay back," Joey was frowning, "also Megan don't go near him, he hasn't showered in years," he joked, Brandon ran at him, Joey was prepared to tackle him but Brandon just bro hugged him and gave him a little shove. "Yay, i told you that you'd make up," Megan smiled, "even if it had to be this way," she laughed. 

Nya and Johnny woke up, they went to look for Megan, they looked in her room, the condom was still on the floor. Nya ran around screaming, Johnny fainted. "What is it?" Chloe asked, running to them, she looked at Johnny and gasped. Jacob was still wiping his eyes, "its too freaking early," he complained, "don't look in there!" Nya was disturbed, you could see from her facial expression.