Chapter 18

Emma came bursting through the door, "NOOOO MY BABY!!!" she cried, "stay with me!!!" her heart was racing, Chloe was shit scared, she had said what she said but she wanted to live, "ok i'm doing this," she was about to offer when something happened, Brandon stepped forward, "NOOO, i'm doing this," he was being brave, "you are both wonderful friends but its too late..." the doctor announced softly, "NOOOOO, SHE CANT DIE!!!" Brandon was about to bash the doctor, Christine pulled him away, he had a full on break down. Megan was thinking to herself, "am i dead?" she asked, "hello! anyone?" she looked around, she saw a spirit above her, "hello, i am the queen of spirits," she introduced. "Young Megan you have so much to live for," she continued, "am i going to die?" she was freaking out, "no Megan, it is time for you to wake up, your ready," she smiled, "wait!" Megan uselessly called to the fading figure. At once she woke in fright, she got a sudden gleam of light right in her face, the doctors, nurses and everyone were outside, they were all preparing to say there good byes. Megan got a unbelievable stinging pain in her arm as she woke, "uhhhh, HELP SOMEBODY!" she called while crying, everyone turned, Brandon looked in the room slowly, "MEGAN!?!?!?!" he bursted with relief, he raced towards her with joy, "OMG YOUR ALIVE," he cried, "yes," she was crying of both happiness and pain, "owww," she screamed, the doctor came right over, "this is a miracle, how?" she gasped, started up the drip again, she moved as Brandon came closer, "i missed you so much bub," he had tears in his eyes, his broken heart was repairing, he reached over and kissed her. "I'm sorry i lied to you," Megan felt awful, "don't worry, i won't let this happen again, i will be keeping an eye on you," he warned her. She nodded, trying to smile a little, "MUM," she smiled as her Emma walked slowly up to her, "i thought i lost my baby for good, even Liam cried," she admitted, Liam was looking down with embarrassment, Ashton stood red from crying next to him, he loved her so much even if he was always a savage. A big group hug formed, "hey Chloe i heard what you said, "ilyt, you don't have to take your life for this useless human," Megan was hurting herself even more, "Megan stop!" Chloe cried, "sorry.." she went quiet again. "When can i go home?" she asked the doctor, "2 days!" she grinned, still in shock.

AN: cause i'm lazy i'm skipping 1 week till Megan is home and her arm is healed//

"Finally, back in Arizona at last," Megan smiled, Archie and Shadow bolted at her with excitement, licking her in the face, "get off," she laughed, the two dogs were wagging their tails frantically, "omg Shadow your so big now," Megan gasped, Shadow barked at his name. "I missed you too," she turned and went to her bedroom, "finally, my own bed, her two cats were curled up asleep with Tabu and Harley on the other side of the bed, "I didn't miss tons of animals taking my bed," she laughed, Shadow and Archie came to join the fun, she now had 3 cats and 3 dogs on her bed, her sheets were covered in mix colors of animal fur. Brandon laughed as Tess jumped onto her head, "that's my animal loving gf," he picked Tess up and placed her next to Oliver, then immediately tackling her, "did you miss this?" he asked, Megan was laughing, surrendering, "stop please!!!" she laughed, Brandon continued to annoy her, "aww, old times coming back," Simone had a happy look on her face, "Hunter and i are going to the mall, we are shopping for things," she winked at Brandon, "omg... Megan's birthday is next week," he told himself, "whats happening?" Megan looked at them with confusion, "nothing, Brandon keep playing," Simone tried to avoid spoiling anything, they were throwing a surprise birthday for her.

"NOOOO" Megan screamed as Brandon tackled her again, then he started tickle her, "stop!!" she demanded, "but i don't want to," he excused, pulling one of his weird facial expressions. "I'm too cute, you can't live without me," he smiled, "wait, have you been reading my journal all this time..." she felt awkward, "shit i started writing that thing before i met Brandon," she was alarmed, "how far back did you read?" she asked, suspiciously. "Only from when you met me," he had a cheeky look on his face, "you read the whole thing didn't you!" she shook her head with embarrassment, "what else was i gonna do when for 4 weeks while you were gone?" he sulked. "okay, you have a point but that was private," she laughed, "nothing gets past me," he smirked. "oh, then he knows that i used to have posters on my bedroom walls of him?" Megan thought, "stop being cute, ik that look, your thinking of things your not happy about, ik everything."

Simone and Hunter met up with Chloe, she was waiting for them at the door, "wheres Jacob?" Simone asked, "at home playing video games with Johnny, Nya is on her phone just chilling." Chloe explained, changing the subject to food, that's what Nya would do, "lets go get food!" she took off to the food court, "why does every bad memory seem to be out of the house?" Simone asked, realizing at that very moment. "ikr, its like life hates us," Hunter frowned, "well i guess thats normal, lets just do something that can't possibly cause anything to go wrong," Chloe pointed to MacDonald's, "good idea, eating is good," they all thought, "ok lets go..."