Chapter 25

"I hate being mean like this to him," Chloe rolled her eyes and grabbed out her phone, "Hello?" Jacob answered straight away since he was active. "I'm moving back to Australia," Chloe sounded so serious, "WHAT, NO!" he was freaking out, "JACOB, JACOB!" she tried to stop him from crying, "CHLOE, CHLOE," he replied, giving her full attention, "I'M JUST KIDDING!" Chloe was shook, "i hate you so much," he was very pissed off now, "sorry.." she sulked with guilt, "its alright, i gtg, mums calling me to do the dishes," he hung up straight away. "Well his in a bad mood, awesome, i think i might stay over here tonight." She suggested, Simone nodded. "Im going inside," Megan took off into her room, she went onto instagram and started liking all brandons fan edits. "I miss making edits, they were amazing," she sighed. She still had a few unposted ones that she made the morning that she was going to Simones old house in Australia. She had nothing else to do so she posted them on her fan acc, she had no caption so she clicked post straight away. Brandon came into her room, "did you seriously make this?" He was smiling, "you deserve 1m likes," he commented on her post, "Brandon, they dont know its me..." Megan shook her head, she instantly got comments saying 'he commented, he liked.' "Its stupid, they should know," he was being stubborn. "I want one acc that the stalkers dont know about," her face went red as Brandon started scrolling through her old edits. "Nice," he showed her a bregan edit from like 6 months ago, "that was ages ago," Megan gasped. Simone and Chloe started to comment on her post, "Chloe!" Megan ran at her as she dared to say "you gonna fuck him?" Chloe sticked a finger up at her, "your welcome."
Simone was the only innocent one, "why is everyone screaming?" She was looking around Megan's room, there were two fighting girls and a confused boy. "Well Brandon has been stalking my acc then Chloe decided to comment "make love with him..," Megan glared at Chloe, "chilly dick," she randomly yelled. "Oh yum," Simone commented. "Shut up," Chloe laughed. "Lady's, stop fighting please," Brandon had to split them up. "I'm deleting my fan acc now..." Megan was so embarrassed, "you worked so hard on it," Chloe had to stop her. Brandon shook his head, "I'm leaving," he went outside to play with the dogs, there was nothing else to do. "You guys are all fucked up you know," Hunter was grumpily yelling at them when he entered, his room was next to Megan's. "Sorry," Megan grinned, leaving the room, "Brandon, let's make the vlog now, I recorded some things from last night." She suggested, "YAS," Brandon jumped up, tripped over Shadow. "Stupid dog," he smirked, "animal cruelty," Megan joked. She grabbed her new iPhone 7 out, "I have heaps of videos on it, I got the macaw attacking Chloe this morning on video," she grinned cheekily. "OMG your so cheeky," Brandon had a look at the footage and laughed. "Let's get started on editing and putting this together," he took her phone into the living room. They connected the phone to Megan's laptop, "this won't take long, I always edit hunters videos," Brandon explained. "Yea that lazy ass," Megan smirked, the two of them went through the videos and cropping bits and pieces.
About 1 hour later they finally finished and were ready to post it, "LIT LIT!" Megan was excited to upload her first YouTube video, "we should vlog weekly," she thought, "that's one way of becoming famous," Brandon admitted, "I don't wanna be famous, I wanna do it for fun." Megan honestly never had that dream. "Tough luck missy, you already have fans," Brandon shoved her phone in her face with Instagram on it. "Yea, I didn't want to date you to become famous though." Megan had no idea what she was saying, "stop being stupid, you aren't doing that." Brandon convinced, "everyone keeps saying I am, I get hate," she looked at how many views the video had, 1000 views in 10 minutes. "Don't read the comments," Brandon begged. "I won't, I don't have fans, I have haters," Megan almost started crying. "What can I do to keep you happy for a whole day?" He was desperately thinking. "It's impossible for me to be happy for one day," Megan admitted. "I'm organising for a meet up to go to the Grand Canyon, I've heard there's a amazing view." He thought he had a lot of money to spare but really he was broke. "You have millionaire friends to help you out," Megan read his mind, "Cameron and I have become close friends over the last few weeks," she smiled. "Too close," Brandon complained, "seriously," Megan didn't wanna feel guilty.
Simone and Chloe were setting up a blow up mattress for Chloe to sleep on in Megan's room, "why can't she sleep in your room, she might keep me awake all night," Megan joked, "oh thanks." Chloe frowned, "I'm joking, ily Chloe," Megan grinned, "yea you love me more then Brandon," chloe laughed, "totally," Megan laughed with a confused look, Brandon said nothing. "Megan good job, you reached 800,000 followers," Hunter congratulated her. "Thank you Hunna," she tried to be annoying, "don't call him Hunna." Simone warned her, "ok Salmon," Megan smiled. "That's it, your sleeping with the dogs tonight," Simone was about to grab a cricket bat and force her to go outside. "Interesting events happening lately," Ashton had just gotten back from a sleepover with one of his friends, Liam was with him. "You two are bestfriend's and brothers, that's awesome," Megan explained joyfully, "we aren't related," Liam didn't understand. "True, but you might me in the future," she whispered, "ooo marry him right now then," Ashton was triggered. "I'm only 14," Brandon heard the whole thing, "I'm only 9 and I'm already thinking about some interesting things..." he smirked. "Naughty boy, go to the naughty corner child," Simone pointed to the lounge room, "in other words piss off," Megan helped her out. The two boys exited at once, Ashton still triggered but even more then before.