Chapter 33

"I think we better follow Simone before she walks off, or even worse gets lost," Megan suggested, not getting any more time to sit down, Misty pulled at her chained leash, "calm down," she ordered, the wolf ignored her and just kept padding along. "I'll walk the wild animal if you like," Brandon looked down at Harley who had his tail between his legs. The little dog was frightened of the growing wolf now, she was at least the size of a grown German shepherd now. "It's ok, I'll carry you if your that frightened," Brandon kindly picked the whimpering pup up, as he got his own way he wagged his tail. "MEGAN!" they immediately heard a call from behind them. Megan turned to see Chloe and Jacob, "how come I wasn't invited?" She seemed offended. "You don't have a d- you got a puppy?!?" Megan was surprised and excited. "Yea, it is about time I get my own companion," she admitted, "yea I love Jacobs cats but they don't exactly like me back," Chloe showed the scratches she received from Josie. "Anyways this is jay-jay, JJ for short, only megan would know what breed he is, I don't know myself," she admitted with embarrassment, "it's ok," they all laughed. "His a King Charles Caviler Spaniel," Megan proudly explained, "a cute little boy, he reminds me of my grans old dog Winston who died a while ago," she sadly looked at him. "Aw Megan, these things happen, its life," Chloe sadly tried to comfort her. Megan hid her sadness and they all walked together, "goals, this squad is strong, 7 + Nya and Grace who stayed home and then 6 dogs, well 5 and 1 wolf," Chloe dabbed at the lit thought. "Let's get Simone," Hunter laughed, feeling lonely, they catches up with her in a matter of time, she was looking into the water, her reflection, "is my life ever gonna be good?" She thought. "Simone what's wrong?" Hunter asked, "nothing Hunta," she lied, "I think you should start being more happy, i understand what depression is like but you gotta be strong," Megan convinced. "Ok.." Simone got up and smiled fake but good enough for them to continue. "Let's let the dogs off the leash to play while we relax," Brandon started unclipping every leash off impatiently, even Misty's. "BRANDON NO!"
The powerful wolf bolted towards the playground in the distance where little kids played. Brandon gasped, "FUCK!" Megan and him raced after her, "MISTY!!" She desperately called, the creature was way too fast, "well at least it wasn't the cheetah, that would be bad, we could never catch her." Brandon looked on the bright side, they gave up and collapsed on the grass. They heard screaming from the play ground, "UHHH!" Megan hopelessly looked at the kids terrified to death while the parents where fearing her. Luckily Misty wouldn't hurt a fly, but they didn't know, "Misty come here girl," Megan called again. The happy young wolf ran towards her with a wagging tail, "WATCH OUT," people yelled at them, "PEOPLE SHE IS MY PET!" Megan panicked with anger in her eyes. "THEN CONTROL THE STUPID BEAST!" The same lady from before came back, almost kicking the innocent creature in the leg. "You touch her, I have you burnt to death," Megan hissed, the lady laughed, "you think your so touch, but really your just a irresponsible teen who has the most crazy pets."
The words hurt her but she ignored them and dragged Misty back by the scruff. Brandon shook his head, pissed off and triggered, "I think we should leave Misty on the leash maybe," Megan cried. "She could have been bashed," she hugged her tightly, Brandon felt guilty. "I'm sorry Meg, it was an accident," Brandon frowned, "its fine," she sighed, Chloe clipped the leash back on, Megan turned back to Brandon, hugging him with forgivingness. He started kissing her forehead, "hoe only I can tell you when you can kiss me, jokes ily," she laughed. Brandon shook his head, "child don't call me a hoe," he winked. "I will call you what I want," Megan wrapped her arms around his neck, "guys, can we get going?" Chloe interrupted them. "Sorry I was having a moment," Megan blushed, "I can see that," Chloe handed the leash back, Simone and Hunter started to hold hands, "yay," she accidentally thought out loud. "Yay?!" Hunter confusingly copied her, "cute, but awkward," Johnny commented, "you jealous? Nya would never be like me?" Simone asked cheekily, "of coarse not, who would be jealous of you?" he savagely spat. Simone went silent, "hey dude, can i please pat your big dog?" a 10 year old girl walked up to Megan, "um.. if your parents don't hurt them," Megan worried. "Its fine, they love animals, i used to have a owl, i rescued her from these mean boys while i was walking home from a sleepover with my friends." She seemed like a sweet little girl, "aw thats amazing," Megan smiled, "Shadow!" she called, the dog raced away from the female dog. "sit boy," the little girl reached out to pet him, he rubbed against her affectionately. "He likes you, dogs can detect a good person," Megan explained, "thats pretty cool," the girl thanked her and left. "At least someone appreciates them," Brandon admitted, "i'm never taking them to this park again, i nearly lost Misty," she grabbed her dogs and started walking home, the others got the idea and followed. "Today has been pretty shitty," Chloe frowned, "you got a puppy, thats not so bad," Megan gasped. "You don't need more animals Megan," Hunter warned, "yea i do," she replied smartly. "Shut up," Simone rolled her eyes, "no you shut up Salmon," Megan winked, "don't call me that bish," she spat, "roode." Megan decided to ignore everyone with her music, "no, come on, you never shut us out," Chloe sulked, "well i am now," Megan got her earplugs out and started listening to 'Starboy' by The weekend.