Chapter 4

" So did you like it ?" asked Chan referring to the job .

" Yes , Both me and Shruti loved it and Kyungsoo was really good to us " I said and talk a bit and ended the call .

Kyungsoo was the manager and the head chef the restaurant along with Jin .
Kyungsoo had this big eyes with black hairs he was same height as mine .His boyfriend was actually the owner of the restaurant along with Jin's Boyfriend . Jin was older than me he had pink hair and was a typical mother type material . Both of them helped me and Shruti on our first day to work .
As it was a weekend we had holiday to our university .

Next Day

" Wake up Shruti we have to go to work " I said and tried to walk her up .

" Yes " said Shruti in sleepy voice .

I took a shower and changed into a black jeans and blue top with black jacket and left my hair open .

After Shruti getting ready we reach the restaurant . As it was weekend Jin asked us if we would like to do both morning and night duty and both of us said yes . We reached to the restaurant and saw Jin waving at us.

" He is so cute " said Shruti .

" Yes " I said agreeing to her.

We went inside . Shruti went with Kyungsoo while Jin told me to follow him . He said that he wanted to introduce his boyfriend to me .

" There they are " said Jin .

" Joon and Jiminee " said Jin started walking towards them .

I saw both of them looking at me . Jimin had a blank face which turned into angry face . While the other guy had a smirk on his face.

" Aarya come here " said Jin.

I walked towards them.

" So you are Aarya ?" Asked that guy .

" Yes but how do you know ?" I asked .

" Oh actually Jimi- I am sorry Jin told me about you last night so " said that guy .

" Oh " I said  .

" I am Kim Namjoon this handsome boy's boyfriend " said Namjoon .

" I am Aarya Raje " I said politely and smiled .

" Hyung I will be leaving now " said Jimin looking at me .

" Jiminee stay for breakfast I have invited the boys for breakfast " said Jin .

" Ok Hyung just because you are saying " said Jimin .

Namjoon had a height like Chanyeol . He had blonde hair his English was really good.

" Jongin Hyung " said Jimin .

I turned and to look at that guy .

Hope you like this chappie . Yes there are ships in them but not all .Above is pic of Taehyung

Vomment plz

Love,
Aarya ❤❤❤