Epilogue

It has been three years since we got married .We were blessed with a small baby boy who is turning 3 years old today . We named him Jungwoo  he is mixture of both me and Jimin . Ara has been a good sister and tried to help with with Jungwoo. Currently  I am sitting on the couch with Jungwoo playing with his toys .

" Aarya , I told you to rest .I will look after  them " said Jimin coming downstairs with decorations thing in his hand .

" Jiminaah , I am fine and I don't want to rest and help you guys with Birthday planning it my baby's  birthday " I said with pout .

" Babygirl , I know but you have to rest that's what doctor said because of the twins you have get enough rest  " said Jimin and sat next to me .

"This is all because of you , if you wore a condom at that time I would have been doing my baby's Birthday party decoration but because of you I can't  " I said crying and got up and took Jungwoo in my arms and started walking to our room .

" Aarya I will carry him " said Jimin trying to take jungwoo from me .
" Now what you don't want me to take my baby with me   I hate you Jimin " I said and pushed Jimin little back.

Yes , that Jimin was not happy with two children he wants more and build a team or something. I went and sat on my bed with jungwoo.

" Jungwoo , let's sleep " I said and laid him next to me and started singing lullaby  .

I saw him closing his eyes with his mouth open a bit . I heard the door being knocked . I told come in and entered Shruti with little Taehee who was also sleeping .

" Lay him next to him " I said .

" So how are you ?" She asked .

" What do you think  I am mess right now my mood swings are really bad and now I can't even help them with my baby's Birthday decoration  " I whined.

" Aarya , it is fine don't overthink about it and be happy for Jimin and the babies " said Shruti  .

" Yes " I said and stood up from bed  .

" Where are you going ?" Asked  Shruti  .

" Jimin " I said and went outside to see Jin , Namjoon , Chanyeol  , Baekhyun , Jongin , Kyungsoo , Taehyung , Jungkook, Yoongi and Jhope working on decoration .

" Hey Aarya " said all waving me . I waved back and searched for Jimin .I saw him sitting  on chair near the kitchen with mobile in his hand .
I went and hugged him from behind.

" I am sorry for saying I hate you " I said.

He turned around and hugged me but my 7 months stomach came in between of us .

" I know baby girl I love you " said Jimin and kissed me ,I kissed him back .
" Don't leave me " I said and kissed him again .

He took me to our bed room and made ke rest I rested for few hours with Twins kicking . I woke up to see both my babies sitting next to me with staring at me.

" What are my babies looking at " I said .

" Eomma ,we are waiting for you to wake we have to get the party started " said Ara .

" Oh I slept for long time " I said .

" No , but we are excited and I want to eat cake " said Ara .

" Okay ,let's go but I will change in something good and change Birthday boy's clothes , Ara do you want my help ? " I asked

" OK ,I will let Appa know that and no Eomma I am big girl " said Ara and ran out of the room .