Chapter 42

Aarya's POV

Here I am sitting in front of Taehyung and Jimin who are talking with each other in Korean    and Ara on the sofa besides me .

I stood up from there and decided to complete my work . I started reading the files and  started editing it . I continued doing that for more than half hour and so . I could still hear Taehyung and Jimin talking and Ara was fast asleep . I decided to make dinner and went in the kitchen to see what is there only to find beef and only beef .

" Jimin , I will be back " I said and went in my apartment only to see Ash and Gaby making out .

" Guys " I said bit louder to make them hear and then they pulled away from each other .

" Aarya , what's up ?" asked Gaby .

" I was hungry and Jimin only have beef . So I came to prepare dinner for me and you all .Or you can just eat beef with them " I said and went inside the kitchen and opened the fridge to see cottage cheese .

I prepared an Indian dish with the help of cottage cheese and cooked some rice and prepared some roti .

" I am hungry " said Gaby coming in the kitchen .

" I thought you were going with Ashton there to have some beef " I said .

" I missed your cooking and also Ashton went to call them as you said that you are making for them also " said Gaby .

" It smells so good in here " I heard Ashton's voice and sound of door being closed .

" Ash help me this plates " said Gaby and both Ash and Gaby started arranging the plate on our little dining table .

" Aarya " I heard Taehyung's voice .

" Tae " I said and smiled at him .

" It smells good Aarya " said Taehyung .

" I hope it will taste good " I said .

" Oh come on Aarya everything you cook is tasty " said Gaby .

" Where is Jimin ?" I asked .

" He is bringing Ara " said Taehyung .

" Ok " I said and took the bowl to the dining table .

I heard the door being opened and Jimin coming in with Ara in his arms who was still sleeping .

" I am sorry that I am late I tried to wake her up but I think she is tired and slept again in couple of seconds I woke her up " said Jimin .

" It's fine let me take her to my room " I said and took her in my arms .

I started walking in the direction of my room with Jimin following me . I laid her on my bed and put two pillow both side of her .

" Mihane Aarya " said Jimin.

" About what ?" I asked .

" I will fill my kitchen with other stuff till tomorrow " said Jimin .

" It is fine . " I said and smiled .

" Ok " said Jimin and we went to the dining room and took our seats .

We started eating our dinner which I made and I saw Jimin and Taehyung eating it with happy face .

" Aarya , this dish is daebak I will tell Shruti to prepare it " said Tae and smiled .

" Sure " I said and smiled .

" Aarya , we need to talk after this " said Taehyung .

" Sure " I said again and looked at Jimin to see him looking at me .