13

IM ALREADY FAILING ENGLISH LOL GOD HELP ME. SOMEONE TUTOR ME ILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

Wait what that took a turn omg.
Anyway....here's the chapter.

Harry arrived home with the widest grin on his face. Louis and Harry were okay. At least for the few minutes they were together.

Harry shut the door and saw Adam leaning against the couch, angry with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well isn't this great. Thought you were out for the week." Adam surprisingly calm said to Harry, although Harry could tell he was angry.

"I-t ended I mean I c-came home early." Harry was a stuttering mess as sweat began to grow on his forehead and neck, the room all of a sudden feeling hot. Adam uncrossed his arms and yanked Harry's thin wrists toward him with strength as Harry's weight fell onto Adam, their noses touching.

"Listen here you slut, if you lie to me one more time I'll punish you. How's that huh? Something tells me you'll like daddy punishing you." Adam's eyes were dark and his voice was seductive, though Harry just wanted to leave. He didn't find that hot. Well if Louis said it, it would be hot, but not from Adam.

"Don't call me a slut you bitch." Harry instantly regretted his words as he felt a hard slap to his face. In shock he lifted his right hand and cupped his throbbing red cheek. He felt tears grow in his eyes as he looked up at Adam to see him laughing at Harry.

"Grow up Harry. Be a man, not a wannabe woman." Adam snickered as he left Harry's home with a smirk, obviously proud of putting Harry in his place.

Harry decided he'll grow up. Not in the way Adam wanted him too. He was going to tell Louis he loves him and kiss him, then he is going to break up with Adam and tell him how much of a bitch he is for trying to make Harry change.

Harry wiped his tears and went to dial Louis' number. He answered on fourth ring.

"Hey Louis."

"Hey Harry how ar-wait what's wrong why are you crying?"

"Can I come over please?"

"You don't even have to ask. Just come."

Harry hung up the phone and put on his shoes. He was gonna tell Louis about Adam and everything he did to Harry.

"He hit you?!" Louis yelled his face bright red and Harry was actually scared for a second.

"Yes but it was my fault I shouldn't of called him a bitch."

"No don't say that, it's not your fault. It's that asses fault. God I'll kill him. I swear to god he puts another hand on your body and I'll personally cut his hands off myself." Louis said. Harry's mouth flew open and he definitely wasn't expecting Louis to say that. He was always so nice and secretive of his feelings, especially when they lived with Gemma.

"You don't have to okay? I just.. hold me?" Harry almost teared up again and Louis smiled fondly at the way Harry's hand clenched around the pillow in his lap.

"Okay." Louis gave in and pushed Harry's body lightly to the side so Louis could squeeze in. Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's chest and back and his hand went up to play with his hair.

He wanted this forever. For Harry to cuddle up beside him. He was gonna do something with Adam. Even if Harry got mad at him for doing so. No one messes with Louis baby.

------

Heyyyyyyyyyyy

I talked to my crush yesterday 🙌🏻

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating sooner :( I've been struggling in school recently because I have really bad anxiety and I hate presenting for the class.

C💖💖