17

Exams are stressful

"Louis what are we?" Harry stared at his feet, twiddling his thumbs back and fourth and pulling his bottom lip tight with his teeth. Harry was nervous. Him and Louis always just went with what was happening and never even declared what they were. Boyfriends? Friends with benefits? Friends? If Harry and Louis were friends they wouldn't talk to each other like they do or.. do sexual things together.

Louis feels the exact same way. Not knowing where he and Harry stand makes him anxious.

"What do you want us to be Harry?" Louis looked at Harry's red lip from being bitten and suddenly realized what he wants to do. He wants to marry Harry. Give him his everything. Get on one knee and see Harry's eye water and both of his hands coming up to Harry's gorgeous mouth in surprise. Only one problem, Gemma.

"I want.. I don't know what I want." Harry said as he pulled out a chair from behind and slumped down into it. Louis' heart shattered. He could feel tiny pricks of pain hitting him right in the heart. There he was, thinking about how much he wanted to marry him and Harry doesn't even want to date him.

"I just know I want you, maybe boyfriends? Is that.. okay?" Harry glanced at Louis under his eyelashes as the words softly came out of his mouth.

"Yes. That is completely fine with me." Louis wasn't disappointed.. he didn't expect Harry to propose obviously.

Harry sat still not reacting to any slight sounds or movements, still shyly playing with his thumbs and lightly nibbling on his bright red lips. Red from biting. Louis sighed and sat down onto a chair.

"Harry." Harry looked up as Louis called out his name and looked towards his hand that was patting down on his thighs signalling Harry to sit on his lap. Reluctantly, Harry got up and spread the thighs across Louis thighs. His feet not reaching the ground.

"How's this? You and I will go to a fancy dinner and then a movie where we can share popcorn and make out at the loud scenes, so no one turns around and we get kicked out." Louis said smiling up at Harry with such happiness Harry could melt into a puddle.

"That sounds.. great." Harry giggled and stood up, getting off of Louis' lap to stretch his legs out.

"You want coffee?" Louis asked as he got up and made his own.

"Yes."

Louis suddenly stopped and turned around, putting the kettle down and staring at Harry with a amused smile.

"Yes who?"

Harry blushed and once again looked at his feet.

"Yes daddy."

Louis made Harry's cup of coffee.. just perfect.

--------

Heyo peeps .

I'm back from the dead.

I haven't edited the story yet but I will. I just decided I would update while editing.

I honestly don't believe anyone still has this in their library lol or will read it but lmao I like writing this and reading your guys comments.

C💖