*** SAVE ME!... SAVE ME?!... Cont'd ***

**  The Freaky Stranger's  P.O.V  **

Immediately she walked into the cafeteria with her bestfriend, I knew that she was coming for me. Koryna had told me everything about the torture and pain and although I didn't like it but that was the only way to stop her from doing away with her ability of clairvoyance.

I knew that she thought of me as a stalker, a freak, a stranger, a freaking stranger and that hurt me alot. I was a part of her life as she was to mine and sooner or later, she was going to realize that. She was going to find out the truth about me and before that happens, I needed to speak and make plans with Celia.

Although I lowered my head a little and pretended to drool over my food - of which I had no single interest in - I could smell her. Her sweet strawberry and vanilla scent mixed together with a very powerful and delicious aura that I could and would never understand no matter how long I'll live. She was so perfect. Her beauty, her structure, her figure, her character, her hair, her style, her aura...urgghhh... I really felt like grabbing her and pinning her on the wall and being so close to her. To feel her skin tremble under my touch, to hear her whimper in soft moans at my caresses, to roam my fingers in her mane of a hair and kiss her so possessively and make her know just how much she belonged to me. How I owned her and every single part of her body.

The clicking of her boots got closer and louder and I knew that very soon, she'll be right infront  of me and so, I rose my head a little and accessed what she she was wearing on her petite but sexy, damn hot body. She was wearing black skinny jeans that exposed her perfect shape, the type to die for, a white sleeveless crop top that showed off her flat, sexy tummy and attractive skin. She left her hair to move freely behind her back and had her dark make-up on, her lips glossed the exact colour of BLOOD!! For all the years that I have spent and studied her, I've come to realize her best colours were black, purple and not too much of white.
It fit her perfectly.

I saw her pause for a minute before finally moving a few steps to stand infront of me and then, I was greeted with her sweet sensational voice, the one to drive me completely crazy with desire.

"Hello..."

                                       *   PROSE MODE   *

Kriztal sat down on the bench on the other side of the table without permission  and placed her booted feet on the bench and crossed them. She stretched her left hand towards him and picked up the red apple on his food tray. She watched as his eyes moved, following her hand as she picked the apple and trailing it until she bit it and began chewing. She could swear that she saw his eyes glint brightly with something that looked like...pleasure?

She rose an eyebrow and stared at his very beautiful brown eyes which had gold sparkles in them. From the way he looked and behaved, she could tell that no one had ever seen his face before except her. She hadn't even seen his full face, she only caught a glimpse.

'Wow' she thought in her head. 'He has such beautiful eyes yet so...Evil.'

He laughed a little and Kriztal couldn't help but shiver.

"Hmm...thanks for the compliment...Evil, I like it." he said.

Kriztal froze like a molded clay statue, shock written all over her face.

"How do you do that?" She asked regaining herself. "It's so...wait a minute...your accent, it's so...different and...interesting and am surprised I didn't notice before. Italnish." she said with every calmness in her voice. The calmness that he loved to hear. The way she spoke was very gentle and calm, exactly like a Gothic queen. It sounded like music to his ears.