*** FRUSTRATION?!!!!!!! ***

## IMAGE :  ZAMAREY. ( Suese's royal most powerful Witch. ) ##

######PROSE MODE######

Kriztal's stranger carried her very gently and tenderly, staring at her very beautiful face admiringly.

"Kriztal Winters, what will I ever do with you?" he asked himself. "Carissima Kriztal. Mi hai sorpresa, Mia cara." he said again in Italian, with his thick Italian-Spanish accent and smirking handsomely at her.

He pushed open the door of Kriztal's room and walked into the semi-dark room which was lit by white candles with blue flames.

"It looks like an adventure in here." he said to himself, taking a quick spin of the room.

He walked up to Kriztal's queen sized bed and gently laid her lifeless-like body on it. He sat beside her on the bed and took her slender hand into his very pale and strong hand and gave it a little squeeze, careful not to break her bones. He stared at her face for a while, a smile on his handsome face and then trailed it from her face to her boots. He slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on the back of her palm.

"I can't wait any longer. I need you to be right by my side in Suese, right wherenyou belong." he said.

"Be patient, Tesoro mio." Celia said walking into room, holding a royal like, gold goblet which contained which contained a very dark red liquid. "I have a very good hope that my plan will work and it will lead her right into Suese." she said, now standing beside him, placing her hand on his muscled shoulder.

"Here, drink this. That force nearly drained you."

He smiled and collected the gold goblet from her hand.

"Grazie." he said and immediately gulped the red liquid in one gulp. He gave her back the goblet and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"How's your head?" he asked and she touched it gently.

"It's doing fine. Just a few ice packs on it and it will feel much better." she answered and dropped the goblet on the glass side table.

He looked around the room again.

"The last time I was here was a year ago and everything looks very different now." he said.

"You know Kriztal, she changed everything in one shopping and turned this place from an angel's court to an amusement park." Celia replied.

He laughed a little.

"She growing up so fast, turning into a dark Gothic princess, but she'll always be  my little girl." Celia said and kneeling on the bed, she bent her elegant body and kissed Kriztal's forehead. "Cattiva ragazza." she said again in italian and he laughed. She stood up.