*STRANGER?!....* Cont'd

PREVIOUSLY:

All of a sudden, it felt like the world came to a complete standstill and as she rose her head up, she saw a fast moving vehicle heading straight to kick her off the road and out of existence. Her eyes widened in complete auto shock as the car drew ever so nearer and all of a sudden...

PRESENTLY:

"My goodness, even with the special ability of clairvoyance, you still can't stop yourself from getting killed, can you?"

Kriztal's head felt very dizzy but she still managed to blink and look up at the giant in front of her.

"What?" She whispered, looking uterly confused. He scoffed.

"What am I saying, you can't possibly get killed, you're a powerful sorceress."

Every dizziness in her head cleared up and her eyes widened as she stared at the freaky guy who had been stalking her for a whole month now, if not more than. He was so tall, six foot six and he was wearing his usual black hoody and pants but no dark shades on. She had never realized how tall he was and...wow...so damn freaking handsome. He had long curly hair which stop on his shoulders and hidden in his hoody and very beautiful light brown eyes which had sparkles in them. He had a straight nose and indeed very cute lips which was curved in a smirk. Her eyes couldn't help but trail down to the black body hugged shirt he was wearing which exposed his very muscular and built up body, his muscles and abs very blinding. It was then that she noticed that he was standing very close to her indeed and his face was only inches away from hers. The cold feeling began to creep up her spine and veins again and that was when she realized how cold his hands were on her very slender arms, and... oh shut your brain up, he just said she was a powerful sorceress who couldn't get killed. He was the one who had dragged her out of the road.

"How the hell did you know that I am a sorceress?" She asked jumping out of her thoughts.

"Hmm, let's just say it's my little secret." He answered, the sparkles in his eyes shinning so brightly.

"Your little secret? You call my downfall, disgrace, embarrassment  and the end of my social life just your little secret?, You're totally crazy. And...and you're that freaky guy who's been stalking me for weeks now."

"Stalking? Am not the only one who's been stalking, you've also been trying to find out who I am."

"What?! You're the one who's been making my blood pressure rise uncontrollably to it's highest peak."

"Wow, that's a good thing. I mean, it's good to know that i make your blood boil and rise just for me."

"My goodness, you're even worse than my nightmares."

"You can say that again."

Kriztal stared at him quizzically. How could someone so damn handsome be so mysteriously dark and...evil?

"Who are you?" She asked almost in a whisper

"Your future." He answered

"What?!" Kriztal said in almost a loud voice. "My future, you've gone bananas."

"Em...maybe and maybe not."

"Say what now?"

"Now listen." He said suddenly becoming very serious and looking straight into Kriztal's eyes. They burned...oh goodness they burned like fire on her bare skin.

"Don't you ever think that your ability of clairvoyance is a curse, it's actually more of a blessing to you and your future ahead. You'll be able to conquer the world."

Gracious, he also knows am clairvoyant, great. Am in for it. Wait a minute...he had entioned that before when he called me a powerful sorceress. A powerful sorceress?

"What makes you think am a powerful sorceress?" She asked.

"It's a long story and you don't want to know, princess, you don't want to know."

Princess?! Who do you think I am? Barbie Mariposa? I am a Goth.

"You know, I do have a name right?"

"I know you do and it's definitely not Barbie Mariposa."

"Gracious!" She shrieked and took two great steps backwards.

'How does he always do that?' She asked herself.

"How did you...how did..."

"It's another long story, Kriztal."

'Now my full name, put me in a deep freezer than send me chills down my delicate spine!'

The stranger covered the two giant steps with one and had his face inches away from hers.

"Goodbye Kriztal and remember, your clairvoyance is a blessing and your victory."

Before she could reply, he had already turned and began walking away. Kriztal's hands flew to her chest and for sure it was pounding. She tried taking back the air she had lost due to his closeness.

'How can a stranger know so much effect for no single reason and...

"Kriztal!...Kriztal I've been calling you." Mia said and Kriztal rose her head to look at her. She had changed back to her normal clothes.

"What's wrong Kriztal?" Mia asked looking concerned.

"No...no Mia... " She took Mia's hands in hers. "...am totally fine, believe me Mia." She said trying to sound convincing.

"Are you sure, Kriztal? You know, you don't actually look too good."

"Am fine Mia, you just worry too much."

"Sure?" Kriztal nodded and faked a smile.

"Now, let's go over to my place and find that spell book, I can't possibly live like this." She said.

I can't help thinking that my life is in grave danger. There's an Empress Kayan, an evil sorceress Queen Moraykai and now that freaky mysterious stranger. I don't even know his name, and what if he's a dangerous human and he tries to...

'Don't worry princess, don't get scared, I won't hurt you.'

Kriztal let out a short scream and jumped up in severe fright and shock and held Mia tightly.

"Kriztal!, What the hell is wrong with you? Am beginning to get very scared you know." She said.

Kriztal just stared at Mia with a lot of fear in her eyes and slowly turned to look at a distance. He was standing right there, staring and smiling at her.

'I don't know who you're or what you are but you definitely are something.'

He suddenly turned around and began walking away.

###############################################################################################

So!... did you like it?, enjoy it?, love it?, Oh i know you did.

There are a lot of confusions, explanations, and a lot more secrets to unveil. Keep on reading and drive onto the juicy parts.

Don't forget to vote, like and comment a lot.

Thanks darlings.

###############################################################################################