***STRANGER?!....***

Kriztal parked her black power bike - of which she had her smeared a little of purple paint spray on it as a design with her name 'KRIZ' written on the side in front of a pizza restaurant and quickly got down, almost flinging her helmet away but remembering not to be charged a hundred dollar for 'helmet littering' placed it on her power bike and ran into the restaurant.

She was dressed in an almost faded blue bum short, a tight long sleeved see through net black top - which exposed her black bra - with a deep round neck which exposed her cleavage and black ankle boot heels. She wore black stud earrings and skeleton parts for a necklace and rings on her fingers. She had her make-up on - her eyes smoky and her lips a dark shade of red, as well as her silver stud nose ring - and pushing her well manicured fingers into her hair, painted a black nail polish colour, she grabbed  her sling bag and practically ran into the restaurant where Mia worked.

"Mia!...Mia!..." She said almost out of her breath as she stood in front of the counter. Mia, dressed in her work uniform and an apron, rushed to the counter on the other side looking tired yet agitated to hear what her troubled bestfriend had to say.

"Kriztal...Kriztal what's wrong, you look troubled."

"I am troubled Mia...infact if there's a greater word for being troubled, you're free to use it. We need to talk Mia."

"Tell me..."

"Not here silly, let's sit at a table and I'll tell you everthing."

"Sit at a table and talk?" Mia asked looking troubled and Kriztal nodded. "But Kriztal, if i by any chance leave my duty post, I'll get fired."

"Oh no, I don't think so." Kriztal answered, staring at a corner. Mia frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Look over there." Kriztal pointed and Mia turned to see.

"How could you? do you even know how much that glass plate costs?

"Am...am so sorry ma'am..."

"Oh please shut up. You're fired."

"But ma'am, am very sorry..."

"Didn't you hear me? I said you're fired, now get out!"

The saddened teenage boy turned towards the glass doors and began walking away.

"Any minute now..."

"Ricky wait. I've changed my mind. You can stay. Am already running out of workers."

Kriztal looked back at Mia whose eyes were wide open.

"Now can we talk?"

"Bre...Brenda..."

"Brenda! Brenda!..."

The almost average lady turned around to look at Kriztal.

"What?!"

"Can I borrow Mia for a while?" Brenda frowned.

"Borrow Mia, you're crazy, let her work."

"Alright then, I guess I'll just tell all of your workers what their boss Brenda was doing at a club last friday night. And maybe I"ll just tell them that you were..."

"Okay, okay you can have her for as long as you want." Brenda quickly said, an irritated frown on her face.

"Thanks." Kriztal said and grabbing Mia's hand, she pulled her from behind the counter and led her to the very end corner of the restaurant beside a window.

"So tell me, what's wrong?" Mia asked.

"I think am beginning to go crazy." Kriztal answered and Mia rose an eyebrow in confusion.