*** QUICK NOTE ***

##  IMAGE : KRIZTAL  ## ( in some parts of the book, Kriztal's hair will be this colour. This is another shade of purple although I don't really know the name. The name might be boysenberry, mulberry, sangria or even plum... I don really know. Anyway forget it.) ##

## QUICK NOTE##

Hello Pumpkins??!!!!

How are you all doing? Sorry for the long wait but I won't be updating for another day. I haven't had a single opportunity to write something reasonable these past few days and so, am going to be using today to compose a good  chapter and if you must know, this is the very first most important chapter. This is when Kriztal finally sets her foot into Suese... It's a bit complicated so I'll have to compose it very seriously as it's a shock to everyone in the book.

Anyways, the main reason am writing this quick notice is because I want to alert you guys and remind you that this is a fictional vampire story and so there might be some made up stuffs and just so you know, I will be using made up names for very important persons in the American government e.g the mayor, the president, the ministers and so on...

I'll also be making up many things about the vampire life and other supernatural beings. Most of them might be supernatural facts that you already know. But you must remember, it's my story and my own rules.

You can also share most of your own ideas with me in the comment section or you can message me. If I like you Idea, I  might consider adding it to my book and also dedicate the chapter to you.

Remember to be supportive always, vote extra-ordinarily and untiringly, comment a lot and feel free to correct me whenever I make a mistake or mix up things. When you do this, i.e be supportive, I'll give an outstanding shout out to you and also dedicate a chapter in your name.

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate everything. Make sure to share this story with so many other reading and non-reading friends of yours. Am very sure it will blow their minds. You all are so amazing. Every writer has to start somewhere and with some people and am so happy I started with you guys . You guys are the best. ##BiggestKisses##.

Special tnkz to my Secondary school friends: Betty Pius, Mercy Edemeka, Jemimah Onibokun :

Best_bae_xx

itz_kemzilla

Jemimahonibokun28

Thanks guys, You all MEAN A LOT to ME!!!!!

Shout out to all WATTPAD readers!!!!!!

I Love You All So Much!!!!!!***

##############$###########$##########$##########$##########$##########$##############