*** DEALING WITH THE TRUTH - Part Two ***

Celia raced down the hallways and up the stairs to the west wing of the castle with all the servants fleeing from her path so as not to get in her way. Closely behind her was Xander, Zamarey and the rest of the Grande family.

"What's going on?" a young vampire servant girl asked another and she shrugged.

"I think its Princess Kriztal, I saw her walking to her room after she stepped out of Prince Xander's room." She answered.

Celia ran into the hallway opposite Xander's dark and conceited one to a very large oak double door and without a second thought, she pushed the doors open and ran into the extremely large room, Xander followed immediately together with rest. Celia looked round and her eyes landed on Kriztal's clothes on the floor, the exact ones she was wearing earlier.

"Kriztal?" she called walking towards a door that was slightly open. Everyone watched her closely.

"Honey?" she called again. "Are you in there?" she asked and pushed the door open; she walked in. "Baby?" she called again and turning to her left, her eyes almost popped out of its sockets. She screamed.

"Kriztal!" Xander flew into the bathroom, with the rest behind him and found Celia kneeling in front of the bath tub, her hands deep inside.

Kriztal had drowned herself into the overflowing bath tub. Ava and Zamarey quickly rushed to Celia's side that was already shedding tears. Nina quickly grabbed a bathrobe and threw it at Ava who caught it gracefully. Kriztal's skin had already lost its colour and she practically looked dead. Xander looked like he had blanked out as he stood shocked and rooted to the marble floor, he was speechless. Never in his existence did he think that Kriztal would do such a ruthless thing even though he knew she was practically impossible to cope with. He wasn't sure of what to do as his brain cells stopped working and he couldn't move a muscle. Right in front of him was his mate, the love of his life, the only joy he had faith in drowned in an overflowing bath tub looking dead. He wanted to move and grab her from the hands of Celia, Zamerey and Ava and just hold her, hug her and shake her vigorously until her eyes flew open. How could she do his to him? How could she just blindly and bluntly decide to take her life away that if she was even dead? He was pissed off by now as he couldn't decide if he should be angry or just sad. His eyes answered his questions for him as they darkened dangerously, his onyx coloured eyes turning blood red and his iris as black as the night. He was going to have to make himself clear enough very soon for these entire dramatic exit to end.

Celia and Zamarey rose kriztal up very carefully and Ava quickly covered her up in the bathrobe. Ava gently collected her from their hands and carried Kriztal in her arms back into the bedroom, she climbed the small steps and laid Kriztal on the bed, carefully taking out her hair from her face. Celia sat beside her, tears running her face, Nina sat on the other side with Zamarey while the rest stood around.

"Kriztal?... Kriztal?..." Celia called but still no reply. She began rubbing Kriztal's palm with hers and blowing into her mouth. "Oh my... oh my..."

"Celia please stop panicking, you'll only get more tensed." Nina begged.

"I can't!" Celia yelled at her. "Don't ask me to stop panicking because this is killing me and stopping me will only kill me faster. I can't even get a pulse." She said and began thumping on Kriztal's chest. "I can't get a fucking pulse." She screamed and Carson grabbed her and pulled her away from the bed.

"Let me go!" she screamed again.

"Celia calm down, please." Carson begged.

"I want my daughter back!"

"Celia!" Nina scolded and she slipped unto the floor with Carson still holding unto her.

"She warned me. She told me she wasn't ready. Its my fault, I shouldn't have brought her here." She cried. "Am a bad mother."