f o u r t e e n

I decided to go to the one place where I feel like everything is going to be alright in this messed up world. Sonic Boom. I flipped the sign to closed to open. I unlock the front door, and start putting up instruments. Austin knocks on the door, instantly I smiled, and let him in. 

"Hey Allygator" I was confused, how did Austin knew my little kid nickname. 

"Austin, how did you know that was my little kid nickname?" I questioned him waiting for him to answer. 

"I was hanging out with your mother before I came here, and we were talking about you" I was a little nervous, what if they talked about that one time where I was little, I spilled apple juice on my kindergarten teacher. "You guys didn't talk anything bad, did you?" "Nope, why would we?" I played it off. "Ha, ha. No reason" He shook his head. "Anyways, I think Trish has some news for us" 

Speaking of Trish, she comes in. She was excited by the looks on her face, how she couldn't stop smiling. "Guess who booked Austin a concert at Staples Center?" I was shocked so was Austin. 

"Whoa! Staples Center is the biggest stadium out there, this is so cool Ally" "Super cool, you will be performing in front of thousands of people screaming your name" I high-five Austin. "Jimmy wants you to be ready tonight. Also, he says that later on, more publicity will get out there" 

I was excited cause I know what Trish was talking about. "Music videos, after parties, concerts, tours" "Our life's will be so much fun" Austin starts doing his victory dance, Trish and I watched. We shrugged our shoulders, and joined him. Dez comes in with a book-bag on his right shoulder probably filled up with some wacky stuff, with his camcorder in his hand. "What are you guys doing?" "Austin is playing at Staples Center" I said still victory dancing. "That's so exciting, what does that mean?" he said excited. Trish goes to him, trying to break it down for him. 

"It means that Austin will be performing in front of thousands of people, and if the concert goes well, Jimmy might make Austin have his first tour" Dez goes to Austin, and does their "what up" handshake. "Come on, Austin we need to work on some songs for your concert" "Let's do this" 

Austin and I go to the practice room, I sit on the left, he sits on the right, vi-versa. "Okay, what do you think of this?" I start playing a couple of chords. He nods his head. "I love it. Let's do this for the melody" We both combined the chord and the melody. "Perfect, now let's come up with some lyrics" "How about this" 

  "Chasin' the beat of my heart, Been counting every second of the day. I'm dying to be seeing your face, Wishing you were at the door. Can't take another minute more" 

"Some way and somehow, I'm through anticipating, oh. Right here and right now, it's true, Instead of waiting, oh. I'm going home and I'm coming to you. Chasin' the beat of my heart. 

"Heading for all that I knew, Chasin' the beat of my heart, Oh woah, you and I
Oh woah, together again, Oh woah, you and I, Chasin' the beat of my heart" 

" That's perfect. You are going to rock it at Staples Center" Austin smiles. "Thanks Ally, and don't worry Kira isn't going to be there so we don't have to deal with her drama" I felt so relieved, last thing I want to deal with is Kira. "Let's meet up at Sonic Boom tonight" "Okay, sounds like a plan" 

I know Austin is going to rock it out tonight, I know tonight is going to be so awesome. Trish comes in with Dez. "Hey guys, how's the song coming along?" I stand up. "Great, we decided to meet up at Sonic Boom tonight" We all stand next to each other. "Tonight is going to be so much fun" "Every one is going to be screaming for you Austin" "Thanks Dez" My phone beeped. "I will meet you guys later, I have to meet up with Jimmy about something" I go downstairs leaving Austin, Trish and Dez clueless. I want to tell them, but it's going to be even more exciting later. 

***

I sit across with Jimmy at the mall. "That's going to be so awesome. Austin is going to love it!" "Don't say anything to Austin, I wanted it to be a surprise" "It will be our little secret" I walked back to Sonic Boom, I can't believe Sabrina Carpenter is going to be the lead. Austin is going to freak. 

I reach back to Sonic Boom. Austin was just fidgeting with his guitar, Trish was reading a fashion magazine, and Dez being Dez. "Hey Ally, why did you just leave us there?" I ignored Dez. "Is everything okay?" Austin was concerned. "Better than okay" I was so excited that I wanted to tell them so badly. "What do you mean?" Trish said. "I'll tell you guys later. I promise" 

***

This is the moment we been waiting for. Austin is going to rock out this concert. I put on a black embellished sleeveless top with black front zip skinny jeans also with a pair of black embellished wedges. I curl my hair bouncing my wavy chestnut hair with amber highlights hair in the air feeling that 5 second breeze. I grab my red cherry lip stick on my lips making me lips red like a strawberry, black mascara that makes me a bad girl. Looking good! 

***

I enter Sonic Boom, everyone looks amazing. Austin is wearing a guitar X-ray t-shirt with black jeans, and a pair of black conserves. Trish is wearing a camera printed t-shirt with a pink vest over it. And Dez is wearing a Miami t-shirt with a light blue vest with sleeves. "Everybody looks great!" I said. "Now let's rock Staples Center" Everybody starts exiting out. You got this Austin!

***

We made it to backstage, and I finally came clean. "Austin, you are going to perform with Sabrina Carpenter" "I'm playing with Sabrina Carpenter, that's so awesome! Thanks Ally" He hugs me tight, then we start staring into each other's eyes. "You better go up there" "Yeah" He starts heading to the stage, well that was awkward. I can hear Jimmy from here. "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Staples Center, now give it up for Austin Moon and Sabrina Carpenter" Fans start roaring. 

Trish, Dez and I goes into the crowd, watching him. Austin is really getting into the sound. I can see it on stage, he belongs there. Fans start jumping and screaming so loud that my ears start to hurt. 

Tonight is literally the best night ever.