Chapter 5

Carsons P.O.V.
Sam, Dean and I were all awkwardly waiting in the kitchen for Lisa and Ben to get here. I was cooking and Sam and Dean were just awkwardly sitting at the table. I sigh, proceeding to cook. I finish and cut our little stove off, setting the food aside. I hear the door open and I smile. Lisa and Ben must be here. They both walk in, smiling. Dean gets up and hugs Lisa and ruffles Bens hair.
"I'm not hungry mom."
Lisa sighs.
"Carson made us dinner, you need to eat."
"It's okay Lisa, he can take some home. I'm not too hungry either."
Lisa smiles and nods. I make everyone's plate and gently set them down in front of them. I then make Ben a plate and wrap it up, setting it beside Lisa.
"This is amazing, Carson."
"Thank you, Lisa."
Ben looks at me.
"Action figures?"
"Action figures."
Ben and I sit at the bar by the table, waiting for everyone to finish eating.
"Who do you want?"
"Hm. Batman."
"You always want Batman! Let me be the superhero this time."
I laugh and nod.
"Lex Luther then."
He smiles pulling out Lex Luther and Superman. He uses Superman to punch Lex Luther when he's not looking.
"Rude! I wasn't ready."
Lisa and Dean chuckle.
I bend my character down to fix his pants and again, Ben hits him. I'm obviously letting him win because I always win. He doesn't know that though.
"Oh come on! Guys he's cheating!" I whine.
"One more hit and you're down." Ben smirks.
"Alright, you're gonna get it."
I pretend try and punch Superman, failing miserably and his character punches mine one last time and I drop my character, dramatically.
"Oh the pain. The agony. The betrayal."
Ben giggles. Lisa motions for you to come over.
"Why don't you go pick out the first movie for tonight?" I whisper to Ben.
He nods and heads for our living room.
"Yeah?"
"You're so good with him. Do you want kids? Any special someone?"
"O-Oh I- no. Love is overrated and painful."
"That's the worst way to look at things."
I shrug.
"But hey, if you guys ever need a babysitter; I'm here. I'll watch him for free. I love spending time with him. I'll keep him overnight if needed."
Lisa smiles.
"I might take you up on that."
I smile. Everyone finishes eating so we all head to the living room to watch a movie. Once the movie was over it was kind of late.
"Why don't you guys just stay here for the night?" I say, looking down at Ben in my lap; fast asleep.
"We have no clothes and we won't both fit in Deans bed."
"You can wear one of Deans shirts to bed. Ben can wear one of my shirts and some shorts that are too tight for me. He can sleep with me."
"I don't want him to bother you."
"Ben never bothers me. Plus, it gets lonely at night."
Lisa looks at me, almost sadly and nods. Her and Dean head to bed. I look down at Ben, realizing I can't carry him because I cut my arm on accident while cooking and it required stitches.
"I can carry him if you want."
I look at Sam and nod. He picks Ben up and carries him to my room. He lays him on my bed and walks out, or that's what I thought anyways. I lean down and kiss Bens forehead.
"I love you, Ben. Sleep well." I whisper.
"You are good with kids."
I jump and turn around, not expecting to see Sam leaning against the wall.
"I thought you left." I grumble as I slip off my jeans.
I've changed in front of Sam hundreds of times, this was nothing new. I unbutton my flannel and let it fall off of my shoulders. He blushes, rubbing the back of his neck. Okay what? I look around for the flannel Sam gave me a while back, I always sleep in it. I find it and button it up. It covers everything because it's huge on me. He smiles, softly.
"You should rethink it."
"Rethink what?"
"Having kids."
"I don't plan to meet anyone any time soon."
"Why not?"
"I'm trying to get over someone."
"Dean?"
"What? No- I mean uh- yes."
His eyes narrow.
"Don't lie to me."
"No, not Dean."
"Who?"
"It's none of your business, Sam."
"We used to tell each other everything and now you can't even tell me something as simple as this?" He laughs, but out of anger; not humor.
"Sam-"
"Save it."
He starts walking out and I panic.
"You!"
Whoops. He stops walking and I see his back tense. He turns around and stomps up towards me, I back up; scared. He grabs my hips, very gently and kisses me. It takes me a minute to realize what's happening but soon I wrap my arms around his waist, kissing him back. I'm kissing Sam Winchester. I never thought this would happen. He pulls away, slowly. He starts walking out without saying a single thing.
"Sam, wait!"
I run out into the hall but he's already in his room with his door locked. I sigh, crawling into bed with Ben.
"Don't grow up Ben." I whisper.
-------------------------
If you guys liked this please vote! Also feel free to request an imagine and remember, you're strong and you're beautiful. Always Keep Fighting 💗