Chapter 11

Carsons P.O.V.
"Carson, wake up. We're here."
I open my eyes and yawn. Did I really sleep for the whole trip? I get out of the impala and grab a few of my suitcases and Dean grabs the rest. I walk up to the door but before I can knock, the door swings open. uncle Bobby envelopes me in a bone crushing hug.
"Hey uncle Bobby. I missed you too."
"Come in, come in. I made up the guest room for you."
"Thanks, uncle B."
Dean helps me take my suitcases up to the room and sets them right inside of the door.
"I don't mean to rush out but-"
"It's okay, you've done more than enough."
I hug him tightly, trying not to cry.
"I'll miss you, kid. Call me every day?"
"Of course."
He nods as he walks out, closing the door behind him. I sigh as I start to unpack my things hoping it'll keep my mind off of Sam. I unpack everything and sit on my bed realizing I have nothing else to do to distract myself. I lay down and start sobbing. I feel so stupid. I love him more than anything and he led me on.
Sam's P.O.V.
I frantically pace around the bunker. I heard the front door slam and I immediately ran to the stairs but to my disappointment I only see Dean.
"Where is she?"
"She left, Sam."
"She- no, she wouldn't leave me."
Before I knew what was happening, he punched me so hard that I fell.
"She didn't leave you, Sam. She left us. She couldn't deal with you anymore. You broke her heart."
"Dean, where is she?"
"I took her to a motel a couple of hours away and paid three months in advance. She's done, Sam."
I felt my heart shatter; and that's when I realized, I'm in love with my best friend.
"No. No, Dean we have to find her. I love her. I know that now."
"It's too late, Sam! You will not continue to drag her around like a rag doll!"
Before I could say another word, Dean went to his room and slammed his door. I sat down, too sad to cry. I will find her. I will. I love her. I can't believe it took losing her to realize that. I'm so stupid.