Chapter 7

Carsons P.O.V
I got Lisa to ask us to come over so I could say I felt sick. She knows this date is important to me. I finish fixing my hair when I hear a knock at the front door. I open the door and grin. Aiden made a lovely dinner and everything went great. I feel a hand on my hip as I'm washing the dishes. I dry my hands and turn around. He pushes me against the counter and I grab my phone texting Lisa to beg her to let the boys stay the night since it was late. I must've accidentally turned my phone off. Aiden kisses me and grins. I pull him back, kissing him again and put my hands in his hair. He picks me up and puts me on the counter. He starts kissing down my neck and I close my eyes. He's still kissing down my neck when I open my eyes, seeing Sam and Dean standing there looking very angry. I push Aiden off and he looks at me confused. He turns around and sighs.
"I should go."
"Yeah, you should." Sam growls.
I roll my eyes. Aiden leans down and kisses me.
"I'll text you. I had a lot of fun."
"I did too." I smile.
The door closes and they both go off.
"Seriously?!" Sam screams.
"You send us over to Lisa's so you can have some random guy over?!" Dean growls.
Why are they so angry? I really don't understand.
"I like him." I whisper.
"Oh we could tell. Sleeping with him on the first date. You're just like your mother." Sam seethes.
His face drops when he realizes what he said.
"Car-"
"Screw you!" I yell at Sam.
I look at Dean and shake my head. I run outside and call Aiden.
"Hello?"
"Please pick me up." My voice cracks and he hangs up.
Both boys run outside. I sigh, relieved as I see Aiden's car. He jumps out and runs over to me.
"What happened?"
I don't say anything. I just sob.
"Okay, okay. Come on."
"She's not going with you." Dean says.
"She is if she wants to." He pauses, "You do want to right?"
I nod.
"Carson-"
"I'll be back in a couple of days, Dean."
He sighs but nods. As we're pulling out I see Dean hit Sam in the back of the head. I look at my phone and see over 10 messages from Lisa, the last one saying she couldn't stop them. I send her a text back, saying thank you.
-Three Days Later-
I have to go back to the bunker now. Aiden's brother is coming back tonight and I can't overstay my welcome. I sigh. Today was going to be a long day.
----------------------------------------
Was this chapter okay? Please vote and remember to always keep fighting💗