Chapter 6

Carsons P.O.V.
I pat the bed beside me and sit up curiously when I don't feel Ben. The bunker is completely quiet. They must've all went out. I walk into the kitchen in the old flannel Sam gave me. I stop when I see Sam and Dean eating. I slowly back out to go put pants on.
"I already saw you. Plus I've seen you without pants before." Dean mutters.
As he says that Sam lifts his head up, looking at you with a look you don't recognize. He quickly looks back down and continues to eat. I sigh. I'm tired of this. He can't kiss me then pretend nothing happened. I go into my room and pull out my clubbing dress that I've honestly never worn and some heels that were in the back of my closet. I do my hair and my makeup. I only put mascara and a light shade of pink lipstick on, going for a natural look.
I walk into the kitchen again. The boys are nowhere to be seen. I shrug, walking to Deans room. I push the door open quietly and see Sam and Dean watching a movie.
"Dean, can I take baby?"
"No way in- holy shit Carson."
That cause Sam to look up and his eyes widen.
"I'm going out, can I take baby?" I repeat.
"I-uh no. I'm coming with. You can't drive baby in those heels. You'll hurt her."
I sigh and sit on Deans bed as he walks into the bathroom to get dressed.
Deans P.O.V.
Was she crazy? No way in hell could she touch baby.
"No way in-" I look up, "holy shit Carson."
She looks hot. I don't think Sam and I have ever seen her in a dress.
Sam's P.O.V.
"No way in- holy shit Carson."
That causes me to look away from the movie and at the doorway, my eyes widen as I take in her appearance. She looks breathtaking.
Carsons P.O.V.
Dean walks out of the bathroom and looks at Sam.
"Are you coming?"
Sam nods and grabs his jacket. I walk in front of the boys, purposely swaying my hips. I turn around and see both boys staring at my ass. They look up immediately when I turn around.
"I call shotgun."
"No wa-"
Sam gets cut off by Dean.
"Fine with me."
Sam groans and I smile to myself. I pull out my mirror when we get to the bar and check to make sure my makeup still looks good.
We walk into the bar and sit on the stools at the bar. We order our drinks and a couple minutes later the waiter comes back with our beers, setting an extra drink in front of me. I look at him confused.
"From the guy by the pool table."
Sam, Dean and I all turn around and see a very attractive guy standing by the pool table. He grins at me.
(A/N Matt Lanter plays Aiden)
I grab my drink and walk over to him.
"Hey. I'm Carson."
"Aiden." He grins.
We talked for about an hour. I look over at the boys to see that they both look very agitated.
"My rides starting to get grumpy." I write my number on a napkin and tuck it into his back pocket before walking back over to the boys. We walk to baby and Sam grumpily gets into the front seat. Okay rude. I feel like I'm forgetting something.
"Carson!"
I look over to see Aiden running out of the bar. Sam quickly gets out of baby and stands beside me.
"You forgot your phone. Wouldn't be very cool if you gave me your number then forgot your phone, now would it?"
I grin, shaking my head.
"You look very dashing in that dress but you'd look better out of it." He whispers in my ear then starts walking over to his car as I stand there shocked.
"Hey! At least take me on a date first!" I yell, smiling.
"I plan to!"
I giggle and get into the car.
"Can you stop smiling? It's creepy." Sam mutters after about five minutes, as Dean nods; agreeing with him.
"Excuse me for being happy. Why is it that it's okay for you guys to be happy but when something finally goes right for me it's the damn apocalypse all over again?"
Neither of them say another word.
My phone buzzes.
'You should let me make you dinner tomorrow night. -A'
I grin.
'Okay, meet me at my place at 7.'
I give him the address and smile.
—————————————————
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 4 days! I was at a friends house for two days and then my charger stopped working so I had to get a new one! Always Keep Fighting💗