Chapter 10

Carsons P.O.V:
I sat on Deans bed as he grabs the first aid kit. He kneels down and pulls the glass out of my hand, I don't even blink. I'm too hurt inside to care about the pain outside.
"Carson?"
"Mm?" I mumble, pulling myself out of the trance I was obviously in.
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
"Talk about what?"
"Don't bullshit me."
"No I don't want to talk about."
He nods, not saying another word.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Not pushing it."
"Of course."
He wraps up my hand.
"Do you wanna stay in here for the day? We can watch movies and eat my entire secret stash."
I think for a minute then nod.
"I'm gonna go to my room to grab my pillow and blanket."
I look out the door, making Sam isn't out there. I open my door and to my disappointment Sam was sitting on my bed.
"Car-"
"Save it, Sam. I want nothing to do with you." I mumble, yanking my blanket out from under him.
"Carson it's not that I don't like you-"
"It's just that you love her right?"
He nods, with tears in his eyes. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I slapped him as hard as I could.
"If you fucking loved her, you wouldn't have slept with me!"
"Keep your voice down, Car! I don't want Dean to find out."
I glare at him with tears in my eyes, not tears of sadness but tears of anger.
"DON'T call me Car. Only my friends call me that." I say as I walk out of my room, slamming the door.
I walk down the hall to Deans room and open the door.
"I need you to get Sam out of my room. I'm going to stay with uncle Bobby and I need to pack."
Dean looks sad but nods. I hear yelling down the hall then the slam of a door. Dean comes back a minute later and motions for me to go to my room. I grab my suitcases and fill them with as many clothes and shoes that would fit. I pack my toothbrush and my hair and face stuff. I pack everything else that I need and zip my last suitcase up.
"Did you tell him?" I whisper.
"No, I didn't think you'd want him to know."
"I don't."
"I'm gonna go start baby up so it's not cold when you get in." He says as he grabs three of my suitcases.
As soon as Dean closes my door I pull out my phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey uncle Bobby. I was wondering if I could stay with you for a bit?.."
"Of course. Did something happen?"
"I'll explain when I get there."
"Okay, be safe."
I hang up and sigh, grabbing my two suitcases. I walk down the hallway quietly so Sam won't come out. I silently close the bunker door and sigh. I put my suitcases in the backseat along with the others and hop in the front.
"Do you want to grab food before we get too far? It's an eight hour drive."
"Maybe later." I whisper.
He nods and smiles at me sadly, pulling onto the road.
---------------------------------------------
GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I swear I'll update again within 3 days. Always Keep Fighting💗💗