Chapter 4

Carsons P.O.V.
It's been six months since Sam and Kate started dated. It's been five since Dean and I started pretending we were together. Sam has brought Kate over multiple times and I wanted to hate her so badly but she's literally perfect. She's pretty, she's smart, she's nice. I want to hate her, but I can't. I don't exactly have a reason to be mean to her. Sam seemed happier than ever. We haven't talked much. We don't have our late night conversations at all anymore. We hardly talk except for the occasional "Hey how was your day?" or "what do you want for breakfast?" or even worse, "Can you get out? I'm trying to study."
He would study in the kitchen when I'd be trying to clean. He has a room for a reason. I was brought out of my thoughts when I hear the door slam. I look up and see Sam walk in, angrily. He slams open a cabinet and slams a cup onto the counter, grabbing the orange juice out of the fridge.
"Sam?"
Nothing.
"Sam?"
Nothing.
"Sammy..?"
Still nothing. I know he can hear me. I get out of my chair and stand behind him. I know what will get his attention but he hates when I do it. I hold my arms up and stand on my toes, because I'm short and he's a giant moose. I crack my knuckles right in his ear.
"Sam?"
He turns around quick and slams me against the counter, gripping my hips tightly.
"What?!"
It actually hurt quite a bit, and his grip on my hips wasn't helping. Sam has never hurt me. It made me want to burst into tears but I hold it together.
"I jus- are you okay?"
He laughs, but I know he doesn't actually find anything funny.
"Does it look like I'm okay?"
I shake my head.
"Then don't ask stupid questions."
"Do you want to talk about it?"
"No Carson!"
"Sam." I whisper, scared I'll anger him.
"What?!" He screams tightening his grip.
I whimper, quite loudly.
"What the hell?!"
Dean shoves Sam into the counter behind him and pulls me towards him, gently. Sam looks annoyed. I know he's angry but that's no excuse.
"I should break your jaw! Don't come near Carson again or I will."
"Oh come on Dean! I was hardly even touching her. She's just being a bitch."
I gasp quietly, but I know they both heard. I try to pull myself out of Deans grip as tears start to flow down my face. He doesn't let me go though, instead he picks me up and we head to his room.
Sam's P.O.V.
"Oh come on Dean! I was hardly even touching her. She's just being a bitch."
I really wasn't holding her that tight, but I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth, but I couldn't take it back. I watch as she tries to get out of Deans grip, tears flowing down her face. It breaks my heart. Dean picks her up and starts heading to his room, but not before giving me a look that I know too well. A look that told me I was getting my ass beat later.
Carters P.O.V.
I fell asleep after Dean and I got to his room. I woke up super early the next day. It's 6am. I'm never up this early, I woke up because my hips were hurting. I peek over to make sure Dean's still asleep. I lift my shirt up to see that my hips are bruised. I gently run my finger over my hip, gasping at the pain.
"What the hell?"
I quickly put my shirt down.
"Dean-"
"SAM!"
A tired and confused Sam quickly stumbles into the room.
"What happened?"
Dean starts walking towards me.
"Please don't. Dean! N-"
He doesn't listen to any of your pleas, he lifts your shirt up.
"You were hardly even touching her right?"
Sam looks shocked. I know he didn't mean to do it. He's not aware of his own strength.
"I-I-" He fumbles.
Sam runs out of the room in tears.
"Dean... it's not that bad."
"Carson he shouldn't have grabbed you so tight."
"I know but it was an accident. He's not aware of his own strength. There was no need to spring it on him like that. Remember that one time you pushed me on accident and I had a bruise on my side for a week?"
"I-" he frowns. "I'm sorry, I was clouded by anger. I shouldn't have sprung it on him like that. You're right."
I lean up to kiss his cheek.
"And I love you for worrying about me, but I know Sam would never do that on purpose."
He nods. I sigh, making my way towards Sam's room. I quietly open the door and what I see breaks my heart. Sam Winchester sitting on his bed, his head in his hands as he sobs. I never see Sam cry. Ever. I get on my knees in front of him and he looks at me.
"Get out, I hurt you."
I ignore him and wipe his face gently.
"Oh Sam. You're such a mess."
I grab his face in my hands and look into his mesmerizing eyes. He starts sobbing again and pulls me into a tight hug, my arms going around his neck while one of his arms holds me against him, his other hand on the back of my head.
"I've missed you so much." He whispers.
"I've missed you too. You wanna tell me what happened last night?"
He sighs.
"She cheated on me."
"What?"
"She got drunk and had sex with a guy at a bar. She felt bad so she told me. She said she didn't mean it, she was too drunk to understand what was really happening. I still couldn't take it though. I broke up with her." He says, with tears in his eyes.
"Oh Sam. I'm so sorry."
I pull back from our hug and look into his eyes again, but soon my eyes slowly travel down to his lips. I slowly look back into his eyes.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Like what?" I whisper.
"You're looking at my lips. Why?"
Should I tell him? I find a small burst of courage.
"Because I want you to kiss me."
His eyes widen and he quickly, but gently pushes me away.
"S-Sam?"
"Get out. You have to get out."
"Wha-"
"Out!"
I scramble to my feet and run out of his room, almost tripping over my own feet. I get into Deans room and crawl into bed with him, feeling sad and ashamed. I almost had my Sammy back and I ruined it.
"What happened?"
"I- I told him I wanted him to kiss me and he kicked me out."
He sighs and kisses my forehead.
"I'm sorry, Car."
"It's okay."
"I can't believe you'd cheat on your pretend boyfriend." He puts his hand over his heart and pouts.
I laugh. Dean always knows how to make me laugh.
"Then again, I think we should stop it." He trails off.
I quirk an eyebrow.
"And why is that?"
"I- uh-"
Dean Winchester stuttering? He must've met a girl.
"L-Lisa and I are talking again." He mumbles quietly.
I knew it!
"Yes! I knew it! I ship it. I love Lisa, she's great."
"Yeah, she is." He grins.
"You're not upset?"
"Dean why would I be upset? I'm happy for you!"
"Thank you, Carson."
"You're welcome, big bro."
----------------------------------
Thoughts on this chapter? Vote if you liked it(: I promise I'll write another chapter when I wake up tomorrow. Stay strong and remember; Always Keep Fighting💗