Return of Bloody Mary

SWRgirl asked if I could continue Bloody Mary. So I did since I can't think of any other scary stories. Please suggest something if you know anything that would make a good scary story. Enjoy!!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////

Narrator's P.O.V

Back again I see well let us continue our story of Bloody Mary...

The blue haired boy never was the same after that sleepover. The Maldorian felt ashamed and tried to help but.......

I'm going to leave you to read to see what happens next. So let us begin on a night when the whole crew expect the padawan and Maldorian were on a supply run. Leaving the two alone in the Ghost...

Sabine's P.O.V

I felt awful after the 'Mary incident'. Ezra couldn't go into the refresher without someone standing outside the door. If someone even mentioned Bloody Mary, then Ezra would flinch and become scared.

Let's just say, this is all my fault and I'm going to fix it. Me and Ezra were the only ones on the Ghost today so this was the perfect time. I got up to go look for Ezra in his room. He wasn't there. I went to the kitchen. Nothing. I checked everywhere else with no luck and there was only one place I didn't check. The refresher. But, wasn't he afraid to even go near the refresher? I went over to the door a knocked on it. Silence. "Ezra, are ya in there?" I asked. Nothing.

Now I was starting to get worried. "Help," I heard a voice whimper softly. I looked down to see the door locked. 'I hope Ezra has his clothes on,' I thought awkwardly and used a code to unlock the door. It slid open revealing a dark room with only a lit candle on the counter.

   "No, please don't h-hurt me," a voice whimpered softly from the corner of the room. I saw the small form of Ezra huddled in the corner with fear in his eyes. He looked like he was in a daze. "Ezra?" I said kneeling in front of him and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. Bad choice. When the hand made contact, Ezra let out an ear splitting scream at the top of his lungs. I moved away and saw him claw the wall like he was desperate to try and escape. "Ezra, it's Sabine!" I shouted standing up. Ezra stopped scratching the wall and looked at me. "S-Sabine," he shuddered and ran over to me then embraced me.

   "Ezra, what's wrong?" I asked looking down at him. He looked at me with misty and frightened eyes saying, "She's back". The door behind us slid shut and somehow locked. I ran over to try and open the door but it wouldn't budge. The room got colder and a loud scream came from behind me. My eyes widen as I saw a woman in a white gown hold a............knife!

   Ezra was backed up to the corner and seemed to hyperventilate huddling in a fetal position in the corner. "W-what the?" I muttered under my breath at the terrifying woman. She turned and saw a pale face and messy, dirty black hair. In a blink of an eye she was in front of me and screamed. I screamed and felt the knife cut my face as I blacked out.

*timeskip*

   I woke up in the med bay and felt myself shaking. My breathing was heavy and sweat dripped down my face. I sat up and hugged my knees. Every time I blinked, she was there. I felt cold and saw something from the corner of my eye. There was a message cut into my arm. It was bloody but I still could read it. The message said 'I AM REAL'. A shiver went down my spine and the door slid open making me jump.

   Ezra ran in and sighed in relief. He looked up and saw that I was awake and came over to me quickly. He stood next to me and asked, " A-are you ok?". Oh yeah, my freaked out form shouts that I'm fantastic. But I wasn't going to say that to him because I knew that he was terrified. I scooted over and patted the space next to me. He sat down next to me and I embraced him saying, "Thank you". I could tell Ezra was shocked by this, "For what?". "Helping me out when I still owe you an apology for the first time I let you play that game," I said. He hugged me back and I knew a smile formed on his lips. "No problem," he said. I let go and so did he. We still had some time until the crew came back so we decided to go to my room and paint.

   Yet, I still feel the cold lingering around me....

////////////////////////////////////////////

Halloween countdown: 11 days left!!!!

I'm going to either leave all of you hanging or to be continued. It is your choice. Stay tuned and adios!!!!!🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃