The Aftermath..

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a couple of weeks after my failed confession to Haru.... Sam, my older sister, has been taking care of me while I was in my little "depression phase" as she called it. I am laying down on my bed staring up at the ceiling as I fight back the urge to suddenly burst into tears.

"(Y/N)..? Are you awake yet?" Sam asks in her quiet yet blank tone she usually has." Y-Yeah I'm up!" I snap harshly knowing she will ignore my tone. She soon walks in after picking the lock on my door and she steps in. Her long blonde hair brushing against the ground just barely.

"I've been worried about you, (Y/N).....it's about time you go back to school and at least finish out the school year...." Sam says looking at me with her bright blue eyes that almost look gray. She's very attractive... No wonder why all the guys around her falls for her...." Yeah yeah whatever! I'll go only so I can get away from you!" I suddenly shout pushing her out before I slam the door in her face...guess I'll have to go back to school now... I so hate her!! She's always getting on my nerves and I hate it!!!.......but I know I'm lying to myself....

I hear Sam slowly walk away from the door but I soon get dressed planning on going to school tomorrow and I quickly crash onto my bed. I start to fall asleep when I hear a soft knock on my door." (Y/N)....get up and go to school....or else I'll have to kick you out..." Sam says blankly causing me to sit up and huff angrily." FINE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND I WILL!!!" I shout at her before I storm out of my room clearly angry at the moment leaving a blank faced sister by my door.

Storming out, I huff in anger as I walk towards the school but I find myself feeling a little lonesome... I remember when Haru and I walked home with me... 'I really should forget about him and move on!! He will just slow me down!!' I say to myself but soon realize that a tiny tear is rolling down my already flustered cheek.

{A/N: Hello everyone. Kuudere-chan here. I've been wanting to do a sequel for a long time and I finally get to do it. If you guys want more of this then please, show your support. It is much appreciated...thank you....fare thy well...}