{Bonus Chapter 2: Sam and Tomoki}

{A/N: This chapter doesn't contribute much to the story line. This is here just to lighten the mood for next chapter. It's starts before the moment between Fay and Sam. Enjoy.}

Sam's POV

A gentle breeze moves my hair into my eyes a little and I let out a sigh, brushing the hair behind my ears... I had only a limited amount of time until I had to go to the grocery shop that was a few blocks from my house. I was bound and determined to only get the important stuff until I walked by a small cafe. I stop when the scent of  coffee hit my nose and in my mind, I smile. The scent was too beautiful and intoxicating to pass up so, I went inside the cafe. 

I was greeted by people talking amongst themselves and a small table near the window to be vacant but not for long. I slowly walk to the counter and order a black coffee but don't say much as the woman taking orders made small talk to me. I grab my coffee when it was done and I slowly walk to the table.

I quietly sit down but that's when I notice someone that I've seen before walking to me...it's the man from the school... I remained dead quiet when he walked to me and asked "Is anyone sitting here?" "No..." I replied softly looking at him for a moment causing his face to turn a light shade of red. He slowly sat in front of me, espresso in his right hand while in mine was my coffee.

We made small talk to each other until I looked at the small clock on the wall above some strange painting... 20 minutes until (Y/N) gets home...." I'm sorry but...I have to go..." I say slowly standing up from my chair but the man just gently grabs my wrist and says "Well can I at least know your name, miss?" "It's Sam..." I mumble before I soon move my wrist from him and walk out of the cafe, paying for my coffee on the way out.

{A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter. The actual chapter will be uploaded soon. Thank you for reading.

~Kuudere-chan}