Beginning A New

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly walk into the school that used to be a place where I could see my once best friend, Luka, and Haru.....but now it just looks so dull and grey. As if all of the color has left it after only a few weeks. It's surprising what a rejection can do to someone... I get a cold yet harsh expression on my face though when I walk straight to my home room, taking the back way so no one can see me.

It's sad, you know? How easily it is to act so normal even though you are dying on the inside...almost scary... I walk to my seat knowing that no one is in home room yet since everyone is talking to their friends. Makes me wonder though...if Luka ever missed me or worried about me... Probably not since she is always happy and such-...My thoughts get cut off by the sound of the bell causing everyone to go to their home room.

My expression turns even colder and I look away from the door after seeing Haru's face in the hallway towards his home room which happens to be the one I'm in. Luckily I let my hair grow out so it's halfway down my back and I can easily hide my face with it...'Please,' I think to myself,' please don't let Haru recognize me! I won't be able to hold in my tears if he sees me...'

The teacher walks in after the wave of students come in and take their seats...Yay...no one is even recognizing me at all! That's good! "Hello everyone! It seems we have a new student today! Why don't you stand up and introduce yourself, young lady!" The teacher says in a very perky voice causing me to internally scowl... I'll just have to make up a name and a new personality!

"My name is...Umaru. Umaru Kuroki." I say quickly with a voice that I fake easily hiding it well...guess I'll have to start my entire school life over...

{A/N: I hope you don't mind your fake name. Thank you for reading.

~Kuudere-chan}