The Challenge

(Y/N)'s POV

I start to think about Haru after saying my name. I try my best to clear my thoughts but I start thinking of him once again. I still like him even though he rejected me... I'm still very very pissed off at him but that doesn't mean I don't like him anymore... The sound of the teachers voice cuts me off from my thoughts.

"Well Miss Kuroki, why don't you tell the class and I a few things about yourself." She says smiling a little. I force myself not to scowl at her smile." Well I moved to America a 2 months ago to see my parents and I stayed with them for about 4 weeks. Then I had to come back to live with my sister." I say with a fake shy and nervous voice but hide it extremely well.

"Thank you." The teacher said which makes me start to think of Haru once more. I wonder if he even remembers me...it looks like nothing has changed about him and he still has no friends just like he used to and he still acts the same way.

I start to work on my science work as I stop thinking about him...without me knowing though, a very familiar blank stare at me comes from the brown-headed man I used to be friends with...

{A/N: Hello everyone. This is the first chapter ever done by the one and only Maru-chan that I said would be helping me. I've been busy and I just want to thank her for writing this amazing chapter. So thank you Maru-chan for writing this..!

~Kuudere-chan}