{Update}

Hello everyone..it's been a while..I just wanted to give this quick update on how this book will continue and some changes.

1. Maru-chan will not be helping me write anymore due to some conflicts. I hope you all don't mind that. I have tried to make amends with her but from how it looks now, that won't happen.

2. This book will not have a schedule when updating. Things have been going on with me personally and I won't have hardly any time to focus on this book...however, if I do have the time to write a chapter, then I will do so as soon as I am able.

3. I will be making some changes to this book and the first book. I want the books to be more story based instead of just random events. So please be looking for that.

4. I have been thinking of rewriting the entire story for the first and second book. I have been told that I should make it so the main character, Fay, into the typical (Y/N). I've thought about it and I have decided that I would love to change that. However, I will keep the plot the same.

5. If any of you lovely people have any suggestions, please tell me. Also, if you have any questions or comments about the story, I will read and respond to them.

Thank you everyone for reading this story. I hope you all have a lovely day and that you enjoy the books.

~Kuu-Dere-Chan