The New Guy

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly walk to the roof in order to eat much lunch alone. It looks like there hardly isn't anyone around except for two guys. I soon realize that it's Haru and some new kid sitting beside him. I see a new kid sitting beside him. I wonder who he is and why he would choose to hang around Haru...I start to think about going up to him and ask what his name is. I slowly but nervously walk to them playing like as if I'm a stupid dandere.

"U-Umm...c-can I sit with you guys..?" I ask slowly as I stare at them forcing myself to look nervous as I blush a bit." ...okay..." Haru says but the new kid quickly says "My name is Tomoki and this is Haru!" The guy, Tomoki, says...he kinda looks like my sister with his blonde hair and blue eyes but his personality is the complete opposite...

"T-Thank you..." I say forcing myself to stutter but I soon sit beside Tomoki and start to eat my bento...Man... my sister may be annoying but she can cook very very well..."Can I have a taste of that bento of yours?!" Tomoki asks curiously while Haru just stares dead at me." S-Sure... You can have it since I'm not hungry..." I mumble handing my bento to him.

I end up staring dead at Haru while Tomoki eats my bento but I can somewhat see the pure joy from eating that bento... Maybe I should show him my sister some time... He would probably fall for her at first look! Ha! That would be interesting!!

{A/N: Chapter was made by Maru-chan. Thank you for reading. And thank you Maru-chan for writing this chapter.

~Kuudere-chan}