"Shh...It's okay (Y/N)...I'm here..."

Sam's POV

  I silently walk down the long hallway that leads to my room and I keep my blank face, like usual...why does (Y/N) treat me like that?...doesn't she know that I deeply care about her and that I would never mean to be rude to her?...I guess I should just forget about it for now and do some of the paperwork I have to do by tomorrow...

I slowly open my door only to see my usual bland room with no colors at all. I walk to my desk before sitting down not making a single sound as I do so. A black laptop sits in the middle of my desk with papers neatly stacked beside it. I slowly open my laptop but end up staring at the black screen not even turning it on for some reason...hopefully (Y/N) is okay...

(Y/N)'s POV

The quiet sound of rain gently falling against my window is the only sound that can be heard from my room as I stare at my ceiling, thinking...wonder what Sam is doing right now...I mean--it's not like I care about her! It's just that...when I was little, Sam used to be there for me whenever I needed her...we were so close...so young...that was until that day. The day our mother and father left us and joined the rest of our dead family....

A tiny tear slowly drips down my face only to be wiped away quickly by my hand." Damn it..." I curse quietly as I sit up putting my head in my hands, hiding my now tear stained face...after that day, Sam stopped showing all emotions and became completely lifeless...

I don't notice my door silently opening and my sister standing there watching me as I continue to cry. Only when she sits beside me and gently places her hand on my head do I notice her." (Y/N)...? why are you crying...?" Sam asks kindly sounding like my dead mother who calmed me down whenever I was scared." N-N-Nothing!! I-I-I'm fine!!! Now get out!!" I scream at her in a very harsh and angry tone, tears still streaming down my soft, flushed cheeks.

Suddenly, I feel her soft hand push my head onto her lap but gently rubs and pets my head. I didn't have enough strength or energy to fight it so I just lay there, my tears slowly becoming more and more vacant on my cheeks.

Before I drift off into the quiet world of sleep, I see my sister get a kind smile upon her face as she pushes some loose hair behind my ear." Shh... It's okay (Y/N)... I'm here..." With those few words, I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

{A/N: I hope you like this chapter. It was 475 words long and hopefully this is long enough for you lovely people. Maru-chan and I was very happy with this chapter. Thank you for reading.

~Kuudere-chan}