Chapter 2

Sasha was wide awake, she walked out of the small den, what her and her mother shared, she squinted her eyes from the golden sunlight." Good morning Sasha." Sasha dipped her head to the alpha." Good morning alpha. May I ask where is Jayden, as I want to say goodbye to him." The alpha growled to himself." I am afraid he has gone to train with his mentor but I will make sure that I say goodbye to him for you." Sasha nodded, her ears were flat." Thanks." The alpha nodded." Now you ready?" Sasha nodded." Yeh I guess." "Good."

Sasha was led out of the camp by two wolves. "Well here you are pup." Before Sasha could say anything the. Two wolves already trotted back to the camp. Sasha sighed and, walked away from the camp.

The alpha smiled to himself." Morning dad. Where's Sasha?" The alpha looked at Jayden." Sasha has ran away, we tried to stop her but she didn't want to stay." Jayden flattened his ears." Well did she want to sat anything to me?" The alpha nodded." Yes she said, that she didn't want to see you again, and never wants to come back to the pack. I am sorry son, but from now on, you are not to mention Sasha's name in the pack, she has exiled herself, so if she ever comes back, she will be sorry."

Sasha trailed through the forest, she began to get dehydrated. She swivelled her eyes until she heard the gushing of a waterfall, where there is a waterfall there is a river. Sasha ran towards the sound until she came up to a river. She lowered herself and lapped the water up.

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew making sasha lose her balance and fall into the river. She splashed and struggled as the current carried her down river.

Her vision got blurred by water in her eyes.

"He-" sasha's words were got short, when her head went under the water. Seconds later she managed to pull her head up. Coughing, and panting.

Sasha was to focused on staying above the water, that she didn't release she was coming to the edge of a waterfall.

Sasha tried with all her strength to paddle the opposite direction, but it was no use, the current carried her to the waterfall.

It all happened so fast, Sasha was threw down the waterfall landing in the water below.

Hey guys sorry for not updating for ages if you liked the chapter pls comment and vote x