Kingdom Dreadhaven

Kingdom Dreadhaven. King here, slaves there, knights here, rebels there. The king be as brutal as the sword he wields, the slaves be helpless, waiting for the doom that awaits them, and the rebels, as angry as hell. A kingdom once ruled with order has been thrown to chaos. The kingdom was ruled by King Slugwrath. He has been the king for many years, and during those years he has been ruling with pain, poverty, and slavery. There is, though, a rebel group that plans to fight against Slugwrath. They are the only hope of restoring peace to the kingdom.

The rebels sit in a room after a battle against the king's knights, which they have won. They rejoice as Alden Alteon, their leader, announces their next plan.

"We are making progress. Soon the kingdom's poverty will come to an end!" Alden says, as he raises his sword in victory.

"It will not be easy, the war has been lasting for months, and it will definitely last for many years," said Gonvar, Alden's fellow knight. "But there will come a time where fate will lay its hands in us!"

The rebel group eats their dinner. They all celebrate their victory, however one person stays silent as he eats his food. Gonvar stands from the table and walks up to him to ask him what was wrong.

"What's with the face, Gomfalion?" he asks, eager to know the truth behind the misery.

"I can't anymore," Gomfalion replied. "I have killed so many, including the people I love, just for the sake of this rebellion. I do not have the strength to fight anymore."

"Peace in Dreadhaven is worth the sacrifice," Gonvar mentioned. "I know it's hard, but your emotion has nothing to do with the revolution. We came to fight against King Slugwrath and Prince Drakath, and we will win."

Gomfalion said no more. He then finished his food and quickly went to bed. The next day, Alden begins planning his next attack at the knights of King Slugwrath.

"I hear there were many slaves tortured by the guards and sent to the armory," Alden announced. "By sundown we will  break into the armory and kill the guards. Then, we will bring the tortured slaves to our care."

The knights cheer. They then scatter and prepare for their attack, as Alden goes to Gomfalion to discuss things about what he said the last night.

"I heard your conversation with Gonvar last night." Alden said while putting his hand on Gomfalion's shoulder. "I know you are not satisfied with what you are doing, so I will allow you to leave the rebel group and do whatever you wish."

"As much as I want to quit, I still want to fight for the sake of Dreadhaven's peace," Gomfalion replied.

"But didn't you just say that it is not worth the fight?" Alden asked.

Gomfalion stays silent for a while, then he speaks.

"You're right. Set up a boat for me. I have made my decision clear. I will leave this land and find a new home. The fate of Dreadhaven will lay in your hands now."

Alden grins. He calls on Gonvar, and they all go out of the castle, to the sea. As they reach the shore, Gonvar assists Gomfalion to set the boat up, and Gomfalion  begins to take his leave.

"Farewell, Gomfalion," said Gonvar. "We will meet again, someday."

"We will," Gomfalion replied.

"Do not forget my name," Alden said.

"Alden Alteon."

"Alden Alteon it is. Farewell, my friend."

Gomfalion then takes his leave, with the intention of finding a new life. A life with joy, adventures, and battles worth fighting. He sails for hours and hours. After all of the traveling, he still isn't able to find land. During the evening, it begins to rain very hard and the wind pushes the boat around. Gomfalion paddles the boat to the direction the wind blows and he finds a tiny islet. As he goes closer and closer to the islet, the wind and the rain tones down. He finally reaches the empty islet, free from people, and he finds shelter there and sleeps.

The next day, Gomfalion wakes up and returns to the boat. He then sails again, looking for a bigger island. Once again, he travels for hours. He then finds shadows hidden within big fog, and the shadows reveal to be land. As he goes closer and closer, he sees an island, with a giant ship parked on the shore, with a man in a brown outfit on top of the ship.