Good, Evil, and Chaos

The kingdom of Swordhaven has been violently destroyed by the dark and brutal army of The Shadowscythe. The king has been mortally wounded and the emperor of darkness is dead. Drakath has hid in a place where no living being could find him. What is chaos? That question was lingering in everybody's minds. And that question, is only to be answered by the newly allied Gomfalion and Chizet.

At the destroyed gateway of the castle, Gamzati and Kitri reunited with Gomfalion and Chizet. The girls were puzzled at the two.

"What is this man doing here?" asked Kitri, discombobulated.

"He is our new ally," Gomfalion replied. "A truce had been formed between good and evil, to fend of this so called chaos."

"Truce? Chaos?" Gamzati questioned, "What is this all about?"

"We do not have the time to explain," Chizet stated. "Let us just say that both good and evil are in grave danger. We must find the crash site of the flying castle. You have seen the crash, correct?"

"Yes, we have noticed," Kitri replied. "I thought that good had won the war already, but hearing the news from you, it all seems to make sense."

"Good, then," Gomfalion said. "We must get moving. All kingdoms are in grave danger. We mustn't just stay here and await our doom. We must look for the crash site, now."

"Let's move, then!" Gamzati said, enthusiastically. "Remember, Gomfalion, Mortimer is still in their hands."

And so, the four set off on a long journey to the unknown crash site. They passed through all the mysterious islands, with the dangerous road nearly killing them on every step they took. They were all puzzled and discombobulated, taking random paths. They spent hours and hours searching, but no result.

Suddenly, a voice entered Chizet's mind and he kneeled down in freight. Everyone else was shocked ask he suddenly fell to his knees.

"Go north, Chizet. Follow the direction that is against the flow of the wind. You will find a portal that will lead you to the mountain we have crashed in. From there, you must climb your way up the mountain and you will find our castle, crashed."

Chizet smirked. He stood back up and turned around, facing the direction that was against the strong wind's blows.

"Turn around, everyone," Chizet said. "The empress has given me a message, indicating where we must go."

"You're fooling us, aren't you?" Gamzati said, enraged. "It's obvious you're just fulfilling your own personal plans. Leading us to a path that is against the wind? I should have never trusted an evil punk like you!"

Gamzati attempted to charge at Chizet, but Gomfalion grabbed her hand and pulled her back. She turned around and she looked at Gomfalion.

"No... But..." Gamzati stuttered.

"Trust him," Gomfalion ordered. "The empress has spoken to him and he was given the path. Chizet, lead the way."

Chizet did nothing but nod his head.

"We must fight the strong blow of the wind," Chizet stated. "We will go as far as we need to, and in a few minutes, we will find the portal leading to the crash site."

"Noted," Gomfalion said simply. "Kitri and Gamzati, please. We must trust Chizet."

The four walked the opposite direction, battling the strong howl of the wind. It took them only a few minutes to see the portal in from of their faces. It had red borders, flashing around like lightning. Inside the portal, it showed a mountain, and it had a crashed castle on it, with each section leaning to one specific side.