She's in and He's In

Elenor's POV

After Dylan left, I pulled on a pair of pj shorts and went to eat some breakfast.

"Did Dylan leave?" My dad walked into the kitchen as I was pouring syrup on my waffles.

"Yeah." I felt my face get a bit warm as I remembered what Dylan had said to my dad. "Hey dad, I'm sorry... for what Dylan said."

He grabbed a few newspapers. "That's alright." He looked down at the coffee in his hand. "I know he was just being honest, and I know that's what you two are doing, but you're still my little girl." He gave me a smile. "And I just prefer not to know about that part of your life." He gave me a pat on the head and went to sit at the dining table.

When I finished eating I cleaned up and went back to my room. I put a bra on, under Dylan's shirt, then pulled on a pair of boyfriend jeans, tucking in his shirt in the front and adding a cute belt. The outfit worked and I liked wearing his shirt, it smelt like him and made me feel like he was with me in a way. I'm being cliche, but I don't care. I brushed through my hair and pulled it into a loose ponytail before grabbing my bag and leaving my room. "Dad!" I called as I walked down the stairs. "I'm going to go to the mall."

"Alright." I heard him say from the living room. "Keys are on the counter. Be back for supper."

"Thanks." I grabbed the keys, got in the car and was on my way.

I was in a dressing room trying on a pair of jeans when Dylan interrupted.

Hey babe.

Hey Dyl, what's up? I responded.

Just checking up on you. What are you up to?

I rolled my eyes. He didn't sound controlling, more worried. I'm in the dressing room.

Well in that case...

I felt his arms slide around me and he kissed me through the link.

After a minute I pulled away. I thought you had pack business?

I'm waiting for my dad. He said. His arms went away. What are you trying on?

Jeans. I replied.

Can I see?

I got my phone out and snapped a picture to send to him. What do you think?

I like your shirt. I could sense him grinning.

Thanks, I took it from my mate this morning. What do you think of the pants?

Sexy. He commented. But that's everything about you, it doesn't matter what you're wearing.

I smiled to myself, loving his cheesy line. Thank you.

I think my dads coming. I'll talk to you later. He said. I love you.

I love you too. I said, before he faded out.

I pulled off the jeans and put them in my buy pile before trying on everything else.

I shopped around the mall for another hour and left with a few new outfits and accessories.

I drove back home, picking up some lunch on the way. I was putting my clothes away neatly when I got a call from Alicia.

"You will never guess what happened." She blurted. "Can you come over?"

"Yeah." I responded immediately, hanging up my last shirt. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," She replied. "I just have to talk to you about this in person."

"Alright, I'll be there in half an hour." I grabbed my bag again and ran downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen. "Is it alright if I go to Alicias?"