Perfection.

Dylan POV 

          I couldn’t help myself, I had to have her in my arms again… but I didn’t want to freak her out and kiss her. Believe me, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to kiss her over and over again, but I just met her. And now she’s meeting my dad.

            Shit. She’s meeting my dad. I didn’t tell him I found my mate.

            We were already at the bottom of the stairs, and before I could say anything else my dad called.

            “Dylan? Come here.” My dad really isn’t that bad, but he’s Alpha, so he usually doesn’t add a ‘please’ to his commands.

            I looked at Elenor once more, and let go of her hand. I don’t want him to assume anything. I explained through the link when she frowned. I want to tell him you’re my mate.

            Okay.             

            I continued walking into the main room with her following. “Dad?”

            He was sitting on the couch reading something. Without turning around he said, “Dylan, there are supposedly some strange trails with unfamiliar wolf scents toward the east, could you check those out?”

            “Yeah, but—”

            He interrupted. “Oh, and Crystal is here somewhere, she was looking for you.”

            “Okay, and—”

            “And John’s brother Jason is back in town for a couple weeks, if you could speak with him when you have time.”

            “Dad.” I had enough.

            My dad finally turned around and looked at me.

            “This is Elenor.” He glanced down at her, and I took a big breath. “She’s my mate, I met her yesterday and I’m already in too deep. I can tell she’ll be a big part of my life, and already I feel like I always have to have her by my side.” I paused and grinned at her. “And she’s wearing my clothes because we were on a run and her clothes are by the school.”

            She rolled her eyes at me.

            I looked back at my dad. He hadn’t said anything.

            Dylan…

            My mate sounded scared.

            Just give him a minute. I paused.

            “Well,” My dad started. “I hope you’re up to being Luna someday.” He said to Elenor.

            “I’ll have to be, won’t I?” She joked, outwardly hiding her nervousness.

            He glanced at his watch. “I have a meeting. Nice to meet you.” He looked at me. “Your mother’s in the kitchen.” He said before walking off down the hall.

            It was silent for a minute. That wasn’t too bad… She told me. I could hear her doubt.

            Now you can meet my mom!

            She looked at me.

            I smiled. “I’m serious.” I said out loud. “You’ll like her, everybody does.” I took her hand again and pulled her along to the kitchen where we found my mom cutting flowers.