Finally marked her!

DYLAN'S POV

Holding my wolf back the best I could, I turned to look at her. Just the sight of her, laying breathless on my bed made me want to jump her. “El,” I said slowly, “If we keep this up i won’t be able to hold myself back, I’ll end up marking you.”

She looked up at me for a minute, and then pulled my head down to her, so her lips were at my ear. “I want you to mark me.” She whispered.

I couldn’t think straight. Holding back my wolf wasn’t an option anymore. I kissed her with everything I had in me. One of my hands was behind her head, while the other trailed down her neck and over her right shoulder, pushing her hair out of the way. My lips followed my hands, kissing down her neck and to her shoulder. I took a deep breath, breathing in her scent and licked the spot before biting down.

I heard her sharp intake of breath and then she moaned, wrapping an arm around my neck.

My hand found it’s way up her shirt, and I could smell her heat.

Too soon it was over. I couldn’t take anymore of her blood and the marking was complete.

I pulled away from her, breathing just as heavily as she was and looked down at her. I leaned down and brought my lips real close to hers. “El?” My lips brushed against her lips and the sparks almost brought my wolf back out.

“Hm?”

I took another deep breath. “I love you, Elenor.” I paused. “I really do.” I kissed her, not in the rough way like before the marking, but in the softest way I possible could.

Her breath caught and she pulled back to smile up at me, with tears in her eyes. “I love you too, Dylan.”

I kissed her again, manning up and putting all of my emotions into it.

“Does it hurt?”

We were now laying on my bed, cuddling.

“Does what hurt?” She asked.

“The mark, my bite.” I gently brushed some of her hair away to look at it. It was slightly swollen and more than a little red.

“Not really.” She said.

“It’ll get better in a day or two.” I leaned down to kiss it.

She jerked a little.

I pulled away immediately. “I’m sorry.”

“No, it felt good.” She said. “Really good.”

I looked at her.

"Like the sparks I normally get when you kiss me but 10 times more powerful.

I grinned and leaned down, putting my mouth against the mark. "Really?"

She groaned. "Dylan..."

I sucked on the bite, loving the sound of her moan and the feeling of her squirming against me.

She tugged on my hair, then ran a hand down my side and up my shirt, feeling my muscles.

I pulled away from her neck and kissed her full on the lips. "El," I said after pulling away. "If we don't stop we'll never leave my room."

She smiled sexily, looking up at me. "I'm okay with that." She put her arms around my neck and pulled me down.

I groaned. "Elenor." I got out before our lips met again.

When we finally left my room, I took Elenor home.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" She looked up at me before she got out of the car to go up to her house.

"Yeah." I leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled back a bit. "El?"

"Will my parents be able to tell?" She asked quietly.

I sighed. "Yes." I won't lie to my mate."

"Can I  sleep at your house tonight?" She asked.

"I wish." I grinned. "I don't think your mom woud be okay with it."

She made a face.

I kissed her. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"If I'm still alive." She muttered.

"El, I marked you, we didn't secretly get married or anything out of the question at this point in time. Your parents know we're mates, they had to know it would happen sometime."

She sighed. "Talk to you later?"

"Of course." I kissed her again, before she hopped out of my truck and walked inside.

And then I drove home, smiling like a crazy person. I finally marked my mate!