2

~~~~~~~~~~~11 years later~~~~~~~~~~

Word has gotten round that Poseidon has broken his oath. Who in the right mind would tell?!

My poor Nephew! Some of the Olympians are against him because of a stupid prophecy. And now I refuse to speak to any of them.

Any.

I will not be involved in their petty quarrels, but if my nephew dies....

Hell will have to be paid. 

And now Zeus' bolt has been stolen and is blaming Poseidon! ERGH! Frustrating.

I'm currently in his underwater  with a small lapis water dragon resting on my lap, as I stroke it's tender scales.

It's asleep and in all honesty I look like an evil mastermind but with a dragon instead of a cat.

I groan in frustration as I can't bear to  sit here any longer.

I place the dragon to the floor as it swims out. I teleport to camp half blood in the big house, my visor hiding my angry gaze as I walk through.

Mouth down in an irritated scowl as most of the campers stare at me, I see Dionysus; one of my nephews.

Slamming my hands down in front of him, as he picks at his grapes. Gasps were heard as I did so.

"Where is Chiron?" I questioned

"You're not still mad are you? He is still collecting the boy" he muttered, intimidated by my gaze.

"I want to know when he gets here and if you don't tell me I shall set fire to your petty little strawberry garden, capiche?" He somberly nodded, his brow showing his irritation.

I began to flip my cards once more as I growled slightly.

"This wouldn't of happened in the first place if you didn't piss off father, you do know you scared the poor thing into shock" I explained smirking, he grunted in annoyance as I mocked him.

"I believe I'll stay until he arrives, sounds fun no? I may as well see my darling sister whilst here" I mumbled the last part heading out the door, looking for Hestia.

I found her by her fire, I smiled at her and hugged her, she hugged back and giggled,

"Sister" she greeted, I ruffled her hair, ignoring the stares once more from the campers, especially the one from a certain child of Athena.

I continued to flip my cards, having enough of the stares a growled in their direction, flicking a card to the floor, summoning a hydra, I grinned in their direction. Them all getting into battle stances.

"Don't kill them" I ordered it, it grunted in response and began to attack the campers.

I sighed as my hydra was defeated and it returned back into its card, that appeared at the bottom of my deck.

I turned my gaze back to them. They were cut and bruised, but nothing serious.

"Return back to your training" I ordered. They all scurried off, but not the daughter of Athena, i sighed and bid my farewells to Hestia, walking towards her, giving her a small smile. I walked up to her and she kneeled down.

"Lady Infinity" she addressed me, I smiled at her and she looked up, I held my hand down to help her up, which she did.

"What is your name child of Athena?" She smiled at me but replied 'Annabeth'

"Well Annabeth, it was lovely to meet you but I do have a job to do, and must get going; although I wish for you to do my favour-" I gave her a Messenger dragon card. It was small but extremely fast, it was an amber with crystalline blue eyes. "- use this card as soon as Chiron returns please" she nodded and accepted the card.

Teleporting from the scene to my next  destination.

Hogwarts the school of witchcraft and wizardry.